Y/N&Enzo Fernandez

"I'm home" Enzo called as he walked up the hallway to the kitchen where you were.

"Hey" you greeted him as he entered the kitchen to give you a hug.

"Are you going out with the girls tonight?"

You shook your head. "No I think everyone is having a quiet weekend, why?"

"I was thinking we could go out" Enzo smiled, wrapping his arms around you. "Have a date night since we haven't been able to do it in a while"

"I'd like that" you smiled back, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Go and get ready" he laughs. "I know how long it takes you Y/N"

You smile back at him as you make your way upstairs to choose your outfit.

You browse throw your wardrobe before settling on a red dress paired with silver heels, your black clutch and black jacket to complete it.

You place your chosen outfit on the bed and quickly go for a shower.

Once out. You dry your hair before curling it, letting it frame your face. And do natural make up with a little glam before getting dressed.

"Are you ready Y/N?" Enzo calls up the stairs.

"Just coming" you reply, slipping your feet into your heels.

You grab your clutch and make your way downstairs to find Enzo whistling at you, making you blush.

"You look beautiful Y/N" Enzo complimentes you.

"Thank you" you blush.

You head outside and into the waiting car. The drive to the restaurant is silent but comfortable between you and Enzo.

Once you arrive, he opens your door and laces his fingers with yours as you step out the car.

You head inside and get seated.

"This is nice" you smile since you've missed date nights with him due to training and football games.

"It is" he smiled back. "It's long overdue"

You nod as the waitress comes over and takes your order before disappearing.

You both make small talk until the waitress arrives with your food and drink; Carbonara for the both of you, a beer for Enzo and a red wine for you.

Silence takes over as you both eat.

"Ready to go?" Enzo asks after a little while.

You nod, standing up and slipping on your jacket.

You both head outside to wait for the car to take you home.

Once home, you kick off your shoes and get into your pyjamas as Enzo do the same.

As you climb into bed and snuggle into him, you cant help but smile.

"Thank you for a lovely night" you smile up at him as he puts on a movie.

"I'm glad you had a good night. Date night was needed" he laughs, kissing your hair

"Yeah" you agree as you lay your head on his chest.

"Night Y/N" he kisses you lightly.

"Night Enzo" you reply sleepily.

"Love you" he continues.

"Love you too"

You slowly drift off to sleep to the sound of Enzo's heartbeat.

A/N another request! I'm not sure if I like this lol!

Thank you for all the support on these imagines!

Requests are opened so drop a message with your preference!