K&Mason Mount

Every game was the same, I'd end up more nervous than Mason and I don't know why. I wasn't playing the football game, he was. Today's game was slightly different, I had a reason to be nervous. Chelsea were playing against Manchester City for the Champions League.

Mason and I arrived at the stadium, parking the car before getting out.

"You ready K?" He asked, lacing his fingers with mine as we walked towards the main entrance.

"Are you ready?" I laughed. "Your the one that's playing the game, not me"

"Yeah I'm raring to go" he smiled. "I've got a good feeling about tonight"

"So have I" I smiled back. "I've got a feeling Chelsea could win"

We made our way inside and I quickly kissed Mason on the cheek before we went our separate ways.

I made my way to my seat in the stands which was beside Kai Havertz girlfriend, Sophia.

"Hey K" she jumped up to hug me like she always did.

Sophia and I had became best friends since the day I started dating Mason and coming to games. I couldn't imagine not having her as a friend now.

"Hey Sophia" I returned the hug before we took our seats.

"I'm excited for this game!"

"Me too" I replied. "Though I'm feeling nervous and have no idea why"

Sophia laughed. "I get like that too. Sometimes you'd think I was playing and not Kai"

"Me too" I smiled.

***
We were now on to the second half of the game and Mason looked drained. Every goal he had attempted either got saved or got ruled offside.

It was currently 0-0 and there wasn't much time left. Chelsea needed a miracle if they wanted to win this.

Then out of nowhere Kai scored a goal.

Omg Kai" I gasped in shock.

Chelsea had did it. They were on their way to winning the Champions League. There was just ten minutes left.

Kai had ran past with Mason behind him and did a celebration to Sophia.

"I love you" she smiled to him.

"Well done Kai!" I cheered. "I can't believe it" I turned to Sophia.

"I know. We could actually win this"

Mason got subbed off which seemed a little pointless given there wasn't much time left in the game.

He ended up in the seats just Infront of where Sophia and I sat.

He kept turning round to me, his face full of delight.

"You'll do this" I smiled to him.

"I hope so. C'mon Chelsea!" He cheered, turning to face the pitch.

Then the game ended, Chelsea had actually did it.

Mason ran down to the pitch alongside Timo Werner and Tammy Abraham to the rest of the team.

"The boys have did it!" Sophia and I cheered together as we watched the boys collect their medals and pick up the trophy.

The atmosphere was amazing. Blue Is The Colour was getting sung in all direction from the Chelsea fans. The Manchester City side was slowly emptying.