Steph&Mason Mount (Festive Edition)

"Feeling Christmas all around and I'm trying to play it cool. But it's hard to focus when I see him walking cross the room" I sang mindlessly to myself as I baked cookies in the kitchen.

It was Christmas morning and Mase and I were getting ready to go spend Christmas afternoon with his parents and siblins before going out with Kai Havertz and his girlfriend Sophia.

I was excited, not for gifts but for seeing everyone. It felt like ages since I had seen Mason's mum and dad.

"Are you ready?" I called upstairs to Mase

"Yeah" he replied. "Just fixing my har"

I rolled my eyes playfully to myself. Typical Mason always having to make sure his hair is perfect; I wasn't complaining though.

I placed the cookies in the oven before double checking all the gifts we would be taking with us.

Happy that we had everything. I double checked my appearance in the full length mirror in the hallway.

My outfit was simple but dressy

"You look beautiful" Mason said as he came downstairs to behind me in the mirror

"Thanks" I blushed slightly. "You look handsome as always"

I loved how he could make me feel a million dollars even when I wasn't feeling it.

"Thank you babe" he placed his hands on my waist and kissed my cheek lightly. "Something smells good"

"Me or the cookies I've got baking?" I teased.

"Both" he grinned as he followed me to the kitchen.

I pulled the tray of milk chocolate cookies out the oven, setting it on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Why are you baking cookies anyway?" He asked as he tried to steal one from the tray

"For Summer and your family" I slapped his hand away from the tray playfully. "It's nice to turn up with home baking and plus everyone loves when I bake cookies or cakes" I smiled.

"True" he smiled back.

I grabbed the box from the side before placing paper in between each cookie as I layered them into the box to stop them sticking to each other before closing it and tying with a ribbon in a bow.

"Ready?" Mason asked as I placed them in a gift bag beside everything else.

"Yeah" I smiled, grabbing my coat.

We headed out to the car, placing all the gifts on the backseat before getting in and heading to Mase's parents house where everyone would be.

***
As we pulled into his parents driveway, you could hear the Christmas songs from outside.