Sophie&Ross Stewart

I don't think I've ever felt as rough as I did right now. I hadn't really slept last night as I had been throwing up.

"Are you ok?" Ross asked as he entered the bedroom.

"No I think I've either got a sickness bug or food poisoning" I frowned.

"Aw babe" he said attempting to wrap his arms around me.

"Don't" I held up my hand. "I don't want you getting sick if it's a bug"

"I don't care" he smiled. "I need to hug my girl"

I slowly sat up and looked into his brown eyes. "Haven't you got training today?"

Ross played for Southampton and the new season was about to start.

"Yeah but I'll speak to my boss and see if I can stay home with you"

"You can't do that!"

"I can" he smiled. "Especially if my girl needs me"

"I'll be alright for a few hours if I just stay in bed" I smiled back at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he got up from the bed.

I nodded. "Go. You'll be needed at training"

"I promise I won't be long" he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and lay back down on the pillow.

If Ross was going to be at training for most of the morning then I hoped I could get some sleep.

I heard his footsteps going down the stairs and then the front door closing behind him.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***

I awoke what felt like hours later but was only 1 hour with the sick feeling creeping up on me once again.

I rushed to the bathroom to be sick when I heard the front door open and close.

"Sophie, I'm home" Ross's voice called up the stairs.

I heard his footsteps on the stairs before he appeared in the bathroom doorway.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I leaned over the toilet.

"Yeah" I replied. "Just the sickness again"

"I'll take care of you" he smiled, rubbing my back slightly.

"Haven't you got training? You can't be finished already"

"No. I spoke to Russell and he said to come back to you"

"That was nice of him" I smiled back.

"It was. There wasn't much to do today at training. If you feel better tomorrow I'll go in"

I flushed the toilet then washed my hands before climbing back into bed.

"Are we having a day in bed?" Ross smiled as I got back under the covers.

"Yeah"

"I'm just going to go change and get some things from downstairs" he got up from the edge of the bed and headed to the closet.

He came back up the stairs with bottles of water, juice, snacks and fruit.

"I know some of this you may not want but I thought you may want it if you feel better" he smiled as he sat down on the bed beside me.

"I'd maybe try a bit of fruit" I smiled slightly.

Ross put on a movie as I lay in his arms.

"I'm glad your here" I smiled up to him.

"Me too. I need to take care of my girl" he smiled back.

I gently sipped water as we lay watching the film.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked as the film ended.

"A little better" I replied sitting up.

"That's good" he smiled back.

"Thank you for taking care of me today"

"I'll always take care of you" he replied.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead lightly.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I replied, wrapping my arms tightly around him. I really was lucky to have him.

A/N thank you to Sophie for another request. I hope you like it!

Don't forget requests are opened. Just drop me a comment or message and I'll get writing!

Thank you for the support as always, it's appreciated alot!