Sophie&Scott Mckenna

Are you coming to the game?x

My phone flashed up with a text from Scott.

Yeah. I'll be there. Are you okay?x

Scott's girlfriend had recently broke up with him and he was finding it a little tough. His form was off and games and he was always down. So I was helping him in any way I could.

Good. See you there x

I placed my phone down and went to get dressed. Nottingham Forrest were playing Tottenham and I was going to support the team but mostly Scott since he needed it.

He tried to keep the break up private but his ex had other ideas; telling anyone who would listen which resulted in the papers getting a hold of it. It had knocked his confidence which meant he wasn't playing too good in the games.

I chose a simple outfit of jeans, a jumper and my coat. I slid my feet into my air forces and quickly threw on bare minimum of make up and tied my hair up into a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone from the side and went downstairs.

I grabbed my car keys and went outside to my car to begin the drive to the stadium.

Are you here yet?xx

Scott had text again just I parked in the car park.

Just arrived I'm in the car park xx

I'll meet you by the entrance xx

I got out of the car and made my way to the main entrance where Scott was waiting.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as I approached him.

"Yeah. I'm doing as well as I can be" he smiled sadly. "What are you doing after the game?"

"Nothing" I replied. "Why?"

"Do you want to go grab dinner or a coffee?"

"Sure"

It was like this ever since she had broken up with him. I'd usually go and have dinner with him or we'd go for a coffee so he wasn't on his own.

We walked through the main entrance before going our seperate ways.

I made my way down to a seat in the stands and waited for the game to start. I spoke to a couple of the girls but other than them I didn't really know anyone.

The game kicked off and Nottingham forest came into the lead pretty quickly thanks to a goal from Jesse lingard.

The cheers erupted from our end and the players looked happy. Even Scott looked like he had a smile on his face. I was happy to see that.

***
When the game ended at full time, Nottingham forest had won 2-0.

I made my way outside the stadium to where I was parked to wait for Scott.

I'm outside at my car x

Okay. I'm on my way x