K&Mason Mount

"What are you doing tonight?" Mason asked as I did my skincare.

"Nothing, why?" I looked at him through the mirror.

"Do you fancy having a date night? I feel like I've hardly seen you"

It was true. We had hardly any time together due to my work commitments, his training and football games.

"Sounds a good idea" I smiled as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Best get ready then K" he whispered in my ear before disappearing from the room.

I shook my head playfully at him as he left before going to choose an outfit.

I had no idea what we would be doing but I knew it would be fun no matter what.

I stood in my walk in closet, eyeing every outfit. With no idea what to wear even though I had so many clothes to chose from.

After flicking through the rails again, I eventually settled on a black bodysuit, light blue jeans paired with my silver heels and blue blazer to match.

I got dressed and then sat down to do my make up and hair.

"Are you nearly ready?" Mason asked as he popped his head around the door.

"Just doing make up and hair" I smiled back.

"You don't need make up" he smiled. "Your beautiful just the way you are"

A blush crept up my cheeks. "Thanks" I smiled sheepishly.

"Your welcome. I'll see you downstairs"

I nodded and turned back to my makeup.

I decided to go natural with my make up, nothing too glam. Just foundation, powder,a little bit of blush, mascara and lipgloss.

For my hair, I curled it and let it fall naturally around my shoulders.

I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs to find Mason in the living room.

"You look beautiful K'" he breathed as I walked in, making me blush once again.

"Thanks. You look handsome" I replied.

He was wearing a black shirt, with blue jeans paired with his black and white Jordans.

"Thanks" he smiled. "Uber will be here in ten"

"What are we doing for date night?"

"Dinner and drinks if that's okay?"

"It's perfect" I placed a kiss on his lips.

His phone signalled a text. He looked at it before slipping his phone into his jeans pocket.

"Ubers here"

I grabbed my bag and we headed out to the car.

After a short drive we arrived at the restaurant.

We went inside and was seated in the private lounge area they had, away from any paparazzi if they were around.

"Hi can I take your drink order?" The waitress that had shown us to our seats smiled after we had sat down.

"A bottle of beer for me thanks" Mason spoke.

"And a red wine for me thanks" I smiled.

She nodded and disappeared from the table.