K&João Félix

Waking up, my nerves were all over the place. Today was the day I was going to hospital to get my wisdom teeth removed and I was going alone.

My boyfriend João couldn't make it as he had training with the Chelsea team. We recently moved here as he was a new player for the team. So I couldn't expect him to miss the training session.

I climbed into bed and headed for a shower. Once showered I quickly got dressed into leggings, a top and one of João hoodies.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to make a coffee, hoping João was still here but he had already left.

Quickly drinking the coffee, I slipped on my shoes then grabbed my bag and jacket before heading to my car.

I climbed in, placing my stuff on the passenger seat and placed my seatbelt over me. I was about to pull out the drive when my phone buzzed, signalling a text message. A smile appeared on my lips when I seen it was from João.

Don't be nervous,you'll do brilliantly! I'm sorry I'm not going with you but I'll make it up to you. Love you xx

It's okay, you have training and you can't miss that. Love you too xx

I was hoping he could make it to be with me once the surgery to get them removed was over. I guess I would need to wait and see.

Arriving at the hospital, I quickly parked and went into reception. I gave my name to the friendly nurse and waited to be called, a sick feeling forming in my stomach. I knew if João was here he would make it better.

The nurse called my name and I went into the room. They quickly explained what would happen and then I was given the anesthetic to make me sleep.

***
Waking up from the surgery, my mouth was in agony but I knew it would feel a lot better once it healed.

"I see your awake" Lauren, the friendly nurse smiled at me. "How are you feeling?"

"My mouths sore but I want João" I cried. "Please get me João"

Tears are sliding down my cheeks and I wanted my boyfriend.

"Give me a moment" and she disappeared from the room.

The door burst open and in came João

"João" I tried to smile. "Your here"

"I'm here. Don't cry" he soothes. "I'll take care of you babe"

"I thought you weren't going to be here when I woke up. I thought I was going to be here alone" I sniff.

"Of course not babe..."

"Mr Félix" Lauren spoke, grabbing his attention.

João turned to face her whilst holding my hand.

"K has responded well to the wisdom teeth removal and given she's come around from the anaesthetic quicky. She should be able to home within the hour"

"Thank you" he smiled at her as she nodded and left the room.

He came and sat beside me, just holding my hand as I lay happily knowing he was with me.

Half an hour later, I was out of the bed and heading home with João who was armed with instructions and cotton gauzes incase it bled when I was home.

He unlocked the car and I slid in before he placed the seatbelt over me. He got in the drivers seat and we drove home.

"Did you finish training early?" I asked.

"Sort of. I said to the manager about you getting your wisdom teeth removed and I got aloud to leave half an hour before the rest of the boys. He's okay that way" he smiled.

"I'm glad you were able to come. I dreaded having to come home myself"

"I wouldn't do that to you. Once we get in, your going to relax on the sofa and I'm going to take care of you" he flashed his smile that made girls swoon.

"Thank you" I smiled back

We arrived home and João ushered me straight in the door and onto the sofa. He grabbed me a duvet, a pillow , a bottle of water and a tub of ice cream.

"We're going to watch movies and have some ice cream" he slipped under the duvet beside me as I placed my head on his chest.

He put on a movie and I lay there happily, listening to his heart beating.

" Thank you for taking care of me"

"I'll always take care of you k. I love you" he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too" I replied, hugging him a little tighter.

I really was lucky to have João as my boyfriend.

A/N another update guys. Thank you to k requesting. Hope you like it! Don't forget requests are opened!!