Steph&Mason Mount

A/N The long awaited second part of the Mason Mount imagine! This is a long one lol. I have changed a few things to fit.

I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget requests are opened just drop a message with your preference!

As always thank you for the support❤️

We were sat in the living room, the camera set up. Mason sat in front of it, me behind it.

He was recording his goodbye message and I was so close to crying just watching him.

"Hi Chelsea fans" he began. "There's been a lot of speculation over the last six months but it doesn't make it any easier to tell you, I've made the decision to leave Chelsea"

I bit my lip to stop the sob from escaping.

This was it, it was final. Mason was no longer a Chelsea player.

"I want to say thank you to all the mangers I've worked under. Frank, Thomas and Graham. And to all of my teammates over the years who have become my brother's" he continued. "And to my family and girlfriend for the continuous love and support"

You could see it in his eyes he was downhearted at the fact he was leaving his boyhood club.

"And most importantly to you guys for sticking with me throughout. Wish you all the best" he ended.

I switched off the camera and immediately went to hug him.

"Are you okay?"I asked as I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Yeah" he breathed. "I just hate having to say goodbye. Are you okay?" He directed the question back to me as he took in the tear lines in my makeup.

"Yeah I can't believe it's over. No more seeing Kai, Ben and everyone else at training when I would come with you" I pulled back from the hug to wipe my eyes. "No more sitting with Sophia at games, cheering you guys on"

"I know" he kissed the top of my head. "It's going to hurt you too. Your having to go into a new place and get to know new people"

"Yeah" I smiled up to him. "It'll take time to get used too. How are you feeling about tomorrow?"

"Excited" he replied as we pulled out of the hug.

Tomorrow he was getting unveiled as the new Manchester United player. He had already did his medicals and everything else that was needed.

"I'm so proud of you. On to your next chapter starboy!"

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it but also sad to be leaving everyone at Chelsea behind. Including the fans" he ran his hand through his hair. "I just know a lot of them won't be happy with the decision and I'll receive hate"

"Don't let the hate get to you. They'll just be hurt cause you left but what can you do? If it wasn't feeling right for your career then you had to change it" I rubbed his arm soothingly. "The ones who loved you then will still love you now. It'll just take time for others to come around"

"Your right" he kissed my lips lightly. "This is why I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. Being there supporting me and giving advice to make make it seem better"

"I'm so lucky to have you" I smiled back at him. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"A night in?" He replied. "Big day tomorrow with going to Old Trafford. We could go out after?"