Sundown

Kira's POV

The next three day flew by fast, we still had no name or really much to go on. We made some connections when we found posts each girl made the night before they were taken all at the Sundown club. That was our way in, Hailey, Anna, and I would be there tonight and in a way we hoped they would choose us as there next targets.

It was mid February and still wickedly cold outside, in the locker room we all got ready for this long night. "If you don't mind me asking why did Hannah say you two knew this area best?" Hailey asked while pulling a black long-sleeved dress down her body. I kept my eyes down at the locker room floor as a pulled on a pair of fake leather leggings on, "Had a falling out 5-6 years ago, I was 16 at the time, guy took advantage of us, we started drinking, I got pulled into drugs, all that fun stuff. By the time I was 17 Lisa found out what was going on, doc said if I had taken anymore beatings things would be a lot different. I walked away with bruised ribs and a small hairline fracture on the one. Anna was what 14-15 at the time." I said tucking my maroon shirt in then looking up at Anna. "You could say we know that area pretty well since that was the guys party spots all the time..." Anna said pulling a short black skirt up over her leggings, "it's hard to forget those days, vodka shot two cherries." she mumbled at the end. I quickly pulled an old black fish net woven shirt over the maroon one I had on, "It's been a long time since we did any of this." I said as we all pulled on different black boots and walked out.

"I know you three already know this but please be careful. We're all going home after this." Voight said as we walked out, Hannah nodded in agreement as she looked each of us over. Jay grabbed three pieces of jewelry that had hidden cameras in them for us, Hailey took the necklace, Anna to the bracelet, and I took the smaller of the two necklaces. "Val would be proud of both of you for what you've become and for what your doing." Hannah said before we all pulled jackets on and headed down to our cars.

~~~~~~~~~~At the Club~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath before getting out of the car and walking into the club. Once the doors opened I was flooded with the smell of booze, I felt part of my body freeze but I kept walking. I looked back at the door and saw the same reaction from Anna, good I wasn't the only one, I thought as I approached the bar. I sat on a stool as Anna and Hailey joined on either side of me.

Anna's POV

I could feel the stares as I sat at the bar, I looked over at Kira her eyes showed fear something I hadn't seen since Rick. I shuttered at the thought quickly trying to force those memories back. Hailey sat there calm as can be, when the bartender came over handing us three drinks, "We didn't..." Hailey started but was cut off by the guy, "The two guys over there sent them over." He said walking away.

It was a long night, I lost count of the drinks we had but I knew I was only at three. Kira was still sat at the bar facing the crowd and leaning on the counter. Hailey was sat at a booth near the two guys, they were eyeing us, every move we made. I walked over to Hailey and sat at beside her taking another shot. I glanced at Hailey catching her eyes as they looked to fog over and shortly after I was out.

Kira's POV

I turned back to face the bartender as he handed another drink, shot four, I said to myself trying to keep count. I finished that one setting it down on the counter, when I turned back around I couldn't see Hailey or Anna. That's when I looked over to where the two guys were sitting but now they weren't there.

I went to stand but I was quickly overcome by a wave of dizziness. I placed my hand on the counter for stability when everything went dark.

_____________________________________________

I could feel a pounding headache as I shifted slightly, my body felt heavy, I could hear mumbling and muffled cries. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with four walls of concrete with chains hanging from them. My vision was still blurred when I realized my hands had been tied or should I say chained together. I started to pull at the chains just to see if there was a fault in them but there wasn't. I looked around again to see five other girls chained as well, two of which I knew.

Anna and Hailey both looked to be somewhat awake but there hands and feet were tied. I looked up at the ceiling for a minute before pulling myself up to be sitting instead of laying on my back. Looking back around I saw the three unknown girls, blood pooled around then as they lay there unmoving. If you couldn't see the rise and fall with each breath you'd think they were dead. All three of them layed there in this cold only covered in a small cloth dress like thing. I went back to look at Hailey and Anna seeing they to were in a cloth dress. I shivered looking at my bare arms and legs, closing my eyes I drew my legs up to my chest forming a ball with my body trying to keep warm.

I slowly started to drift back out when the door opened and three men came in. I knew then who had drugged us as I locked eyes with the "bartender". They all came over to us and stood there for a moment, they walked over to Hailey undoing a couple chains and dragged her out of the room slamming the door behind them.