Five Minutes Please

Hailey's POV

I tried waking Anna up but it was no use she was out, probably from them drugging her. My stomach and ribs hurt like hell with every movement I made. I hated these situations ever since I was a kid, I tried to think back to what happened but nothing. Instead I thought of happy moments just to get through this.

It had been a while before Seth reappeared with Kira. Her face and arms were covered in blood, Seth rechained her and left. I could see her breathing so I relaxed slightly but she didn't look to hot.

Time went by and this continued for days, we were no longer chained to the wall seeing as we couldn't move enough to run. Kira looked half dead from trying to escape. Anna was freezing, she had shallow but a few deep cuts on her arms and legs, possibly a couple cracked ribs. Me, well, I don't know how I look but I fell like I have multiple broken ribs along with the same shallow cuts.

Ethan came in again only this time he had a gun with him. He shot the girl farthest from Dixie, twice in the chest. The gun shots rang loud as he did the same to the next girl. There was shouting in the background that I couldn't make out, Ethan quickly got messy with his shots as the shouting got closer.  He shot Dixie in the stomach twice turning to us. Anna was behind me and Kira was laying in front of me. I heard the shots and felt a sharp sting in my shoulder. Everything was quiet or atleast to me.

Kira's POV

Hailey and I were blocking Anna when Ethan turned and shot at us, I had managed to sit up when he had first came in. I felt the sharp sting in my chest and shoulder causing me to fall back. I heard Hailey grunt as the next shot was fired, Ethan fired again but quickly turned around and ran out the door. I could feel someone's hands on my chest, everything was becoming a  blur.

Gunshots were heard again and the door swung open. "Hailey!" I heard Jay's voice barely seeing him run straight for her. I could hear Voight beside me as he kept pressure on my wounds along with another of his guys. I heard them call for anbo but after that everything was dark.

______In the Ambo and at the Hospital_______

Voight's POV

I rode with Kira in ambo 61, Anna sat beside me as she wasn't shot and wouldn't leave her sister's side. I wasn't close to these girls like my team but I told Val that if something happened I'd be there, so here I am. The whole ride I kept an arm around Anna protectively and Gabby worked on Kira. I held Anna tight each time the monitors went flat. I held Kira's hand in fear she'd stop fighting after all this time.

After four scares we arrived at Med, I helped Anna out and into a wheelchair while Gabby and Mills took Kira in.

"P.D and Fire in the House make room everyone!" Maggie shouted as we came in the room.

Gabby told Dr. Rhodes the extent of Kira's injuries as they took her to a separate room. April soon came over and took Anna to another room.

The doors opened and Jay came rushing in beside Hailey, she was unconscious. I saw Jay flag down Will and the Paramedics filled him in as they too went to a separate room.

Jay stood beside me in fear while the team gathered around us along with everyone from 51.

"Ethan and Alex are dead, Kevin said they caught Seth, and before you say it he's already in the cage." Jay spoke as we stood there watching the closed curtains to Kira's and Hailey's rooms. I nodded in approval, I'll deal with him later, first I need to know the three of them will be ok. Maggie came over to all of us and ordered us out and to go to the waiting room.

The waiting room doors opened as people from Fire House 62, 55, 58, and district 21 and 23 flooded in. Anthony was the first to approach me, "Are they ok? Did you get the guys that did this?" I told him what I knew and that yes two of the men were dead and the third is in lockup.

Anthony's POV

I came to the hospital as quickly as I could and when I arrived I went straight to Voight. He didn't have any updates on the girls but he did say that they got the guys responsible for all of these. I was relieved to hear two were dead and I quickly spoke out of anger for what my girls went through, "Give me five minutes Hank, five minutes!" Dylan, Liam, and Carter had gathered behind me all agreeing to what I said. Hank nodded in understandment but still would not allow us our time, instead we all sat down and waited for any news on the girls.

The doors opened and Natalie came out and over to us, we all stood in front of her hoping for something good out of this night.

"Anna is resting now, some of her injuries required stitches, she has a couple bruised and cracked ribs but nothing major. We are currently helping her to warm up again..." she paused looking around the room.

"The fourth girl...Dixie...the bullet hit a major artery, she lost a lot of blood, we did everything we could but..." she stopped as her face told it all. "I'm sorry...That's all I know right now, Kira and Hailey are both still in surgery." I sighed knowing Anna was ok and went to her room waiting for anymore updates.