Not an update Sorry

Hey guys!
I know I haven't updated in a while so I'm making this to let you know that I'm not just dropping this story. My classes started about five weeks ago now and I'm just been swamped with work.
I honestly haven't had a chance to sit down and work on this story. Maybe this weekend will be different but I still have lots to finish. I've seriously gone a week having been just piled with homework and other things that I've become very burned out. I want to write but class work comes first so by the time I finish my homework I'm to tired to write.

Again I hope you all can understand what I'm going through. I will try my best to upload a new chapter when I can but I can't promise a specific day and time.

I do want to say that I have another story idea that I'm considering writing but that won't be done till this story is complete. It's one for all the Upstead lovers out there. It would focus around Hailey and what if she had a little sister. S9mething like that, obviously there will be more and there is more in ideas of what to write with it but I don't want to give it away to much. Let me know if that would be something you guys would like. Again it won't be written for a while but it won't be forgotten.

Love you guys so much!!💙💜