Worse Nightmare Come True

Hailey's POV

I was slowly waking up again when I felt a hand grab onto my wrist and hearing chains clang against each other. I felt the pull of the chains as I was pulled out of the room. The sound of the door slamming made me jump as the chains where dropped and I lay on the cold, wet, concrete floor.

Everything was still a blur, I could see three men standing around talking. I watched barely as one made his way over to me, his hand connecting hard into my stomach again and again. He stopped and I curled my legs up covering my stomach, I started to feel nauseas for a second while I could hear the laughs behind me. Not long after I felt a sharp sting in my neck and seconds later everything was black.

Anna's POV

I was already half awake when I saw Hailey get dragged out, I wanted so bad to help her but I couldn't. My body was frozen and I couldn't speak, I tried but nothing came out. I don't know how long she was gone but it felt like an eternity. I turned looking at Kira who had pulled herself up to sit with her legs pulled up and tucked into her like she did when she would get scared or be sad. She wasn't looking at me or the door, I followed where she was looking and I saw them, three girls chained like us, but they were covered in blood. Again I tried to say something but still nothing.

The door flew open again as they dragged an unconscious Hailey back out, chaining her back to the wall. They each had an evil grin on there face as they turned to leave closing the door behind them. I could see a little blood on her legs but that was it. She was facing away from me, curled into a ball, so I couldn't see anything else. My eyes darted to Kira again as her eyes widened, "H-H-Hailey" I heard her stutter as she pulled at the chains trying to make her way over to her.

Kira's POV

I was watching the other girls when the door opened and Hailey was dragged in unconscious. I watched as they rechained her and left. Her face and neck had a few cuts but nothing deep but just far enough to draw blood. I was looking her over when I saw the blood on her legs, my eyes shot wide as I stuttered her name hoping she'd wake. I pulled at my chains as I inched my way to her, she was just out of reach. I leaned back on the wall watching her hoping she'd wake up.

She started to stir awake when the door opened again, her body tensed up as one of the men came back over. He headed over to what looked like Hailey's chain but he reached straight for Anna's. I started pulling harder at the chains trying to get to her but I couldn't, "no" I managed to get out before she was dragged out of the room.

Hailey's eyes fluttered open again as she groaned, you could see her body shiver as she tried to pull herself up. "Hey, it's ok, don't move" I whispered trying to comfort her, we heard one of the other girls chains hitting each other as she stirred, slowly waking up. Both Hailey and I looked over to see her trying to sit up, her hands and face were covered with blood, her hair matted in it. "Hey what's your name?" I asked as she sat up across from me. She was quite for a while, looked like she was struggling to breath, "Dixie" she muttered, leaning her head back against the wall. Hailey and I both told her our names and Anna's but left out that we were first responders.

The door swung open again as Anna was dragged back in and chained, she was soaking wet, there was blood dripping from cuts down her arms. She honestly looked worse than Hailey at that point. When the men turned to leave they saw Dixie awake and sitting up, the larger of the three took out a knife and jammed it into her leg, if she wasn't already awake she's awake now, her scream was enough to send a painful chill down anyone's spine.

Hailey's POV

I shook at the sound of the screams as they continued to drive the knife into Dixie's leg. I watched unable to move as the second in charge went to the girl beside Dixie running a knife down the girls chest. The guy wrapped his hand around her throat as he drove the knife unto her stomach. The "bartender" watched mouthing something to the lead guy as he turned and walk to Kira. I turned to watch as he crouched down in front of her placing a knife against her hairline running it around the edge of her face. His smile was dark as he unchained her hands dragging her out of the room leaving the other two men with us.

"Ha looks like Seth is going to join the fun, Ethan!" the second in charge joke.

"What he does is his own thing Alex. Now finish what your going to do so we can back him." Ethan spoke as he remove the knife from Dixie's thigh and walking out. Alex nodded looking over at Anna and I, taking a step to us as a way to scare us before walking out.

Kira's POV

I tried to fight against the chains as I was dragged to the back room. It was dark, no windows, he dropped the chains as he knelt down wrapping his hand around my throat. I couldn't see the door but I heard it open as the two others came in.

"Don't kill her Seth, not overly fond of holding a body for seven days." his boss said as he sat down at a table in the corner of the room. "Ethan why would I kill her yet we haven't even had our fun yet?" Seth remarked back at Ethan. Seth continued to play his games with the knife leaving small cuts on my arms and neck. The drugs had worn off after a while, Seth wasn't looking so I reach for the knife. I got it in my hands when he realized, I tried to keep my hold on it as he fought me till something hit me in the head. I dropped the knife and everything went dark again.

_____________________________________________

Hope your enjoying this story. I 100% plan to continue writing but for now updates will slow down starting today. I have the next chapter started and almost finished but I will probably get multiple chapters lined up for updates.
I really hope you can understand this, today is my last day before school starts again.

If you have made it this far into reading this story I just want to say, I love you and appreciate you so much. I was honestly nervous to write this because I had it in my head that no one would read this or even care. I will admit when I saw 100 people had read this I got pretty emotional just because of they way I thought people would react to this and now here we are currently sitting with 172 (from when this was posted) views. So thank you, all of you! 💙💜