Chapter 30

No one POV

After slipping out of Godric's office, Harry hurried out the common room under his invisibility cloak.

He didn't stop walking till he reached the North Tower where the divination classes were held during the day time and folded up his cloak, sat down and buried is face into his knees, trying to control his emotions.

After five minutes of deep breathing and occlumency,  he managed to be controlled enough to not be visibly emotional. He jerked his head up sharply when he heard approaching footsteps and was pulling out his cloak when someone stood in front of him. She was a thin lady, draped in a shawl, with very large glasses. Harry recognized her as the Divination professor, Sybil Trelawney. Harry got to his feet and greeted her.

"Good evening Professor Trelawn-" He was interrupted when she sharply jerked and grabbed his shoulder. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She opened her mouth and spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Thirteen people shall be born twice,
Together they shall be the Dark Lord's demise.

Those that built a castle school,
Thier spouses and siblings with them too.

Two born to their sister once,
The light leader's dead daughter shall return.
The said three children of the same two,
With another seer's sibling too.

The last one that, before he died,
Ordered to destroy something the Dark Lord wanted to hide.
He shall join the others like him when he meets
The one he admired till his death and defeat."

She stopped speaking and regained consciousness slowly, steadying herself with a shocked Harry's help. She didn't seem to notice him as she turned around and walked away. 

Harry immediately rushed back to the common room where the others were waiting for him on the couch worriedly. He pulled them all back to Godric's office, not caring if anyone saw them.

As soon as the door was closed, he told them of the prophecy that Trelawney made, shocking them all into silence. After a few moments of thick silence, Hermione spoke up.

"I think, here 'another seer's sibling' refers to Ron. Which means that the dead daughter of the light leader must be Ginny." The others nodded with her theory. "Ron, did your mother have any siblings who died in the war?" She asked.

Ron nodded, "Yeah, she had two brothers who were twins. Fabian and Gideon Prewett. I think that means they are Fred and George. But what does 'ordered to destroy something the Dark Lord wanted to hide'?"

The other four perked up in sudden realization. "A horcrux..." Harry breathed. 

Ron blinked in surprise, "Voldemort has a Horcrux?"

"More than one. The diary that possessed Ginny last year was a Horcrux. Helga's cup is a horcrux. We suspect that my locket and Rowena's diadem is also one. Maybe more," Harry said resignedly. Ron reeled back in shock.

"M-m-mo-more than four?" Ron whispered hoarsely and the others nodded.

"So if we find out who the person was and who he admired, we might be closer to finding another horcrux," Neville said.

Harry nodded thoughtfully. He might as well set Kreacher on this task since that elf was no good at household works anymore.

"Kreacher!" Harry called. The tiny old elf pooped in with a disgusted look, still not over the fact that the Heir of the Black family was a 'halfblood' (Harry didn't tell anyone about him being a pureblood, since that might give him some advantage in the future, and honestly,he didn't want any special treatment for being pureblood).

"Filthy master Harry called Kreacher?" The elf croaked, bowing so that his nose almost touched the carpet.

"Yes Kreacher, I called you. I want you to list people who died in the last war trying to destroy something Voldemort wanted to hide," Harry looked at Kreacher who was frozen in shock and surprise. "Something wrong, Kreacher?"

"N-nothing master Harry," Harry was surprised since that was the first time Kreacher hadn't called him filthy or anything else along those lines.

"Kreacher, I order you to tell me what has shocked you so much about what I asked you to do," Harry said firmly. Kreacher squirmed, not wanting to reveal the secret but unable to keep his mouth shut.

"Kreacher's old master Regulus died eighteen full-moons before you was born. He died after ordering Kreacher to destroy the locket He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named had hidden in a cave in middle of sea. Kreacher be a bad elf, and fails to destroy locket," Kreacher said, nearly in tears. Luna pulled him into a hug to comfort him. He took a few moments to calm down and pull away.

Once Harry was sure the elf was not about to burst into tears, he asked, "A locket you say?" Kreacher nodded. "Can you bring it here?" Kreacher nodded and disappeared with a pop, reappearing a few seconds later with a very familiar locket held carefully in his cupped hands. Harry picked it up and examined it carefully, confirming that it was indeed his own locket. He then cast a spell on it to verify if it was really a horcrux. They weren't proven wrong when it turned out to actually be a horcrux. Harry sighed in resignation and disappointment, Luna patting his arms in an understanding comfort.

"Thank you Kreacher. I will make sure that Regulus's dying wish is fulfilled. Do you know who all he was fond of or admired?" Harry asked softly.

Kreacher was lost in thought for a moment before he nodded grimly, "Master Regulus used to admires He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named till he finds about the locket. Other person was filthy Master Sirius. He is also admired the Dumbles girl."

"Dumbles girl?" Neville asked skeptically.

"Dumbledore haves a daughter who was killed by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named himself two full-moons after Master Regulus's death. Her name be Arina Dumbledore," Kreacher informed them and popped away when Harry dismissed him. 

"So the dead daughter of the light leader was Arina Dumbledore who is probably Ginny Weasley now," Ron concluded, receiving four nods in return. 

"How exactly is she going to regain her past memories? Because as it turns out, you don't need to necessarily encounter your past wand or be hit with a malfunctioning memory charm," Neville voiced. The others shrugged. 

~Congratulations! You have got the displeasure of reading one of the worst prophetic poem in existence. I cringed when I wrote it but couldn't come up with anything better.

Well, I hope you didn't cringe too badly while reading this chapter.

Signing off~