Chapter 31

No one POV

Harry&Co. decided that the best course of action would be to keep an eye on Ginny and the Weasley twins, since they had no idea who the others were going to be reborn as.

And thus they were among the first to know when Ginny was called to Dumbledore's office on the 27th of November. Thankfully, Professor McGonagall kept her oath and accompanied any and every Gryffindor if they were called to the Headmaster's office, since they still didn't fully trust Dumbledore.

Ron had been added to their mental link so they all could communicate at any and all times, no matter where they were.

Surprisingly (Or rather not), Harry too got invited along with Ginny two days after she got the invitation. Thus, the two students and the Head of House strode towards Dumbledore's office. As they prepared to knock on the door, Harry strengthened his occlumency shields, in case the old man tried something unwelcome.

"Mister Potter, Miss Weasley! Please have a seat," Dumbledore greeted them as Minerva sat on a chair close to the exit. He opened his mouth as his hand darted towards the bowl of lemon drops but he caught himself as he remembered that Harry knew of the calming draughts in them and pulled his hand back. Ginny looked confused while the other two looked amused.

"Why are we here today, Headmaster?" Harry asked as he leaned back in his chair. Dumbledore glanced at him and cleared his throat a little uneasily, to the growing confusion of Ginny.

"I know that the last year's events were a traumatic experience for the two of you, and I have found a trustworthy mind healer for you," Dumbledore said. Ginny paled slightly while Harry suppressed the urge to snort.

"But Headmaster, why did you have to bring it up after so many months? We were moving along with our lives just fine," Harry spoke. Dumbledore sighed slightly as he thought for a satisfying answer to that.

"While at a first glance you two seem just fine, I believe that it has a deeper psychological impact on you than you realize. These sessions with the healer will help reduce the deeper scars," He said after a few moments. Harry glanced at Ginny and noticed that she was trembling slightly due to the memories and silently agreed that she needed the treatment. After all, it wouldn't have been a nice experience to have Voldemort's horcrux possessing and controlling you to do horrible things. Harry looked back at Dumbledore and nodded.

Dumbledore had noticed Harry glance at Ginny to make the decision, which made his eyes twinkle and dim at the same time because Harry tended to think about the others before he thought for his own wants and needs, which was both a good and a bad thing.

Ginny glanced around the office to distract herself from her thoughts and her eyes fell on a framed photograph of Dumbledore's desk as the same time as Harry's did. Harry got a better view of it and his eyes widened as he saw a young girl of about seventeen or eighteen with waist-length auburn hair and bright blue eyes, both just like Dumbledore's, from the memory in Riddle's diary. There she was, Arina Dumbledore, standing with her father.

Dumbledore noticed their object of attention and his eyes became very dull. Even after all these years, he hasn't been able to move on from his daughter's death even though it had been about a decade and a half.

Ginny was the last of the three to spot it. And just as you might have expected, she clutched her chest and head with one hand each, falling off her chair, as she felt an onslaught of emotions and memories. Minerva came rushing towards her as Dumbledore immediately stood up from his seat. Harry, who had an inkling of what was happening, just sighed as he got out a pain relieving potion and handed it to Ginny as the other two helped her back into her seat. She took it and gratefully gulped it down, feeling much better.

Before she could make sense of the memories or blurt out anything, Harry spoke up, "If that's all headmaster, inform us when we have a mind healing session. Ginny better get some rest now. Last year was really traumatic for her," Harry grabbed Ginny's hand as Dumbledore nodded. McGonagall followed the two out and put a hand on Ginny's shoulder.

"Are you alright Miss Weasley?" She asked with a concerned look. Ginny didn't know if she could tell the Professor of her new memories, so she just nodded. The three walked in awkward silence and McGonagall left them at the entrance to the Gryffindor common room.

When the two stepped inside, Harry signaled to the others to go the Godric's office and led an unsteady Ginny there, making sure no one saw them moving in that direction. Once inside the office, Harry shut the door and sat Ginny down on the chair between Ron and Hermione. Then Harry himself sat in between Ron and Neville.

"W-what's going on? Where are we?" Ginny asked drawing her wand instantly.

"Woah, calm down Ginny, or should I say Arina?" Harry said, placing a comforting hand on her arm, with a knowing look. She whipped her head around to look at him, shocked.

"Ho-how did you kn-know?" Ginny whimpered. Luna pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back soothingly until she calmed down enough to not burst into tears.

"We have been expecting you for a while now," Ron admitted. Ginny looked confused.

"Expecting me?"

"There was a prophecy about thirteen people being reborn, with hints relating to either their past identity or their present one or both. It was both in your case." Hermione said.

"Wait a minute then. Are you all also...? "

"Yes we are also reborn. Though we are, unlike you, from a distant past, almost a millennium has passed since we died," Neville said. Ginny's eyes widened in shock.

"Who else is gonna join us?" She asked slowly after processing the given information.

"Fred and George, who we believe were Fabian and Gideon Prewett, my husband, Neville's brother, Harry's wife and brother and we believe Regulus Black," Hermione said. Ginny choked when she heard the last name.

"Regulus Black? As in Sirius Black's younger brother?" She sputtered. Harry raised and eyebrow but nodded as pink dusted Ginny's cheeks.

"We know you probably want to tell the headmaster, since he was your father, but we ask you to please not tell anyone just yet. We want to hide this for as long as possible, and don't want the headmaster to interfere with our plans just yet," Harry said and Ginny reluctantly nodded.

"You better rest now. We know how painful that experience that could be. We will talk tomorrow," Ron said and they all stood up in agreement, dispersing to their respective dorms.

~ *Cackles evilly* Can't wait for the next chapter. It is going to be a roller coaster ride from now on. This author is the craziest of her kind. So expect the unexpected. 

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the story so far.

Signing off~