Prologue

Enjoy this little thing and let me know how was it~~  please don't be silent reader, it gets me anxious anyways enough talking.

Please ignore grammer mistakes uwu
_________________________
Third person POV

Sometimes it's just all about the game that fate plays with us, Karma has nothing to do with it if something's written for you~~ either it's good or bad.

"Damn it Tae please get the fuck out of my life I can't tolerate you anymore."

"No-no please we're married,....I'm y-your husband Bogum please-please."

"I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND!!"

"B-bogum....Bogum listen to me please I love you please....d-don't leave me i have no one beside you."

"That's not my fucking problem."

"....you said you l-ove me."

"You won't listen, alright! you left me no option."

"NO...NO...let go off my hand, listen to me wait....please no...oww."

"This is where you belong out of my house and out of my life."

The door was closed by a loud thud sound leaving the crying and hurted Taehyung behind all alone.

"Please open the door*sob* Bogum......BOGUM."

When we love someone truly, wholeheartedly we expect the same from them, just a little bit but we do....

A huge effort for a little smile on their faces the lover would glad to be the only cause.

Doesn't matter if the loved one is aware of their feelings or not,

Lover still expects only to end up hurting itself......

Looks like the luck is also not by Taehyung's side today that the heavy rain started pouring too.

Drenched in the cold rain shower despite having a husband he was alone with cold pouring rain, all by himself. The one who claim to be his husband had came by a moment ago just to throw his last belongings outside the house too.

"Never show me your face again."

That's what he spat before closing the door once again.
_____________________

Somewhere in the dark alley~~

" Happy Birthday to you~ "

"N-no, please let me liv-"

"Happy Birthday to you~"

"Ple-please....i don't w-wanna die.....spare m-me, don't kill me!!"

"Happy Birthday dear Mr Kim"

"Please sir give me anoth-"

  Bang*

"Happy Birthday to you "

_________________________

Yoo!! Yorabun this is me G_Selene with a new taekook fiction but this one a bit dark and wild.
So i am tired of saying this but if you have any problem just get the hell out of here i like rough fiction and languages this is my preference and ofcourse my book.

And for those who are comfortable and enjoys these types of mature content welcome candies i love you all so much.

You are all so precious and love yourself always.......❤️❤️

So let's get into it shall we ~~

Vroom vroom~~~