Chapter-4

Ignore the mistakes
And enjoy reading

Don't be a silent reader

Third person POV

Past events~

"Kids!!!"

"Yes!! Teacher!!"

It was summer, the playground was echoing with chuckles and laughter. The kids were enjoying their innocent childhood while making memories, waiting for someone to adopt them as family.

The soon they heard their teacher calling them all were ears, as if mama duck calling her ducklings, they all got collected knowing that today's menu is something very special and delicious cause it's sunday.

A free day.

But one baby duck was not budged at all. It's like anger is always present on the tip of his nose.

Narrowing his eyes on the rest of the kids with weird look he mummers,"I'm surrounded with foolish kids", as if he's mature himself.

He is not interested even a inch what shit they bring today or gonna bring tomorrow, he just reaches his usual place a big oak tree, laying under it's shade while watching the rustling leaves dancing by the rhythm of summer wind.

It's like a lullaby.

"So my little flower buds attention!!"

"Yes sir!." They all shouted in union standing straight with their small chest bodily streched out as if dwarf army.

"Ahem..ahem...are all my friends here." And he heard a big bright yes. He laughed proudly while opening the box revealing that today's menu is colourfull ice creams. They all jumped in happiness cause ice creams are rare in their orphanage however today's the hottest day it's must, making the kids overexcited for it.

The bright stars in their eyes are projecting the joy in them.

"Here we go make a line and come one by one." Their teacher disciplined them, despite knowing how friendly they are to each other.

As teacher told, they did, coming in line, carefully choosing a flavour then leaving to find a good place to enjoy it.

"Hani-Hani....."a boy screamed, jumping along with his brown curls making his teacher coo at the adorable little angel.

"Taehyung-ah how many times I told you not to call me that." He jokingly scolded the poor boy who smacks his forehead making a dramatic expression.

"Sorry Hani Taetae forgets but can I have two ice creams." He asks batting his pretty lashes while joining his hands together, as if begging in small.

"Aww but if Taetae takes two rest of the kids will feel bad....right?" He said grabbing one stick of the cold desert out, handing over to the little cotton ball.

"Stupid Hani it's not for me." He gasps jokingly.

"Then who are you gonna give it to." Hani inquired as his curiosity was increasing too.

"That hoobae....he is sleeping over there", he said, pointing towards the direction of the oak tree with a boy sleeping under it soundly.

Hani looks at the direction, grinning lightly.

"I should take his ice cream and hand it to him, as a hyung." He stated, proudly showing he's a big-big boy now taking care for someone definitely stronger than him it made Hani laugh loudly.