CH-15

Update

Enjoy the reading while ignoring the typos, (I'm still learning bitches)

Third person POV

The sky was so starry that night, even without the moon the beauty was still mesmerizing.

Some cool gust of night breeze tickling Taehyung on his face, letting the refreshment touching his tired eyes, he sighed.

(Official art on my instagram @an_akuma.7 )

These days his life is so disturbing starting from his father then the sudden divorce, the debt and now again his ex.

Bogum is biggest reason why he's not smiling nowadays.

Because he's been showing up every single day and forcing Taehyung to shoot another photoshoot, without paying for it but that's not the concern.

Taehyung simply don't want to get involved with bogum anymore but that stubborn guy not just shows up but stays inside Taehyung's house against his permission. Taehyung tried threatening him with police but bogum already shut them up with money.

Right now Taehyung's just trying to calm himself down but his throbbing head is making his condition worse.

"I should sleep probably it'll get better by tomorrow." He refers to his headache and left the window open.

He snuggles his cold body inside the fluffy and warm comforter, hugging it tightly.

He pats himself in order to sleep.

"If i could just smile some more...but am i allowed...?" He mumbled.

As he keep caressing himself and slowly he drifts to sleep, afterall he was tired.

Some couple of minutes after a bam sound vibrates outside the window as a pair of wooden sticks shows up. It was a wooden ladder, telling someone is climbing up to the window because doors are close aren't they?

However it was a certain 'Romeo' climbing up, just to see his sleeping 'Juliet'.

He gets inside the room, gluing his longing eyes on that dreamy figure.

"I thought I was gonna die if i don't see you." He breathed, smiling till his eyes. He walks towards Taehyung, who was lost in his slumber.

Poor boy was tired even Jungkook noticed some dark patches under his closed eyes.

The way Taehyung was sleeping, cuddling with comforter as if his life depends on it showing how badly he wants someone by his side.

He's trying to feel warm because of his cold life,

Jungkook's eyes shows worry in them.

The revenette sits beside his head and extends his hand to gave some light pats on his head.