Ch-20

Update
Author here again with her shameless and irregular ass (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)I'm sowwy I know I'm late but just read the ch and there's author's note in the end, read it if you love me. Hehe <3

Third person POV

~Basement~

"Miss Baek...can you hear me?"

At call she flinches a little, trying her best to put herself together. She was wounded all over her body, her lips were torn, eyes decorates that dark circles. A broken ankle and purple marks dominating her neck, it seemed like metal chains caused it.

"Miss Baek!?" Again, someone calls her.

As She finally able to turns her head towards the voice.

Looking around with her half-closed eyes, setting the vision from her scrunched eyes as her head was throbbing with booming pain waves.

"...*gasp...I." Her throat was producing rough and forced sounds because she was dehydrated and weak.

"What did you say?" The man asked trying to comprehend.

"Where...am I?" And she surprisingly cries louder, sounding as rough as before.

"Not with Bogum." Another guy step in front, with his luxurious attire and a vertical mark decorating his cold eyes. Min yoongi. He gestures to one of the man's standing behind him and he nods.

"Bogum?...Bogum, n-no he....he's not good guy he kidnapped me tortured me I-i...want to go home please." She starts trembling like crazy as in that forbidden name yoongi just uttered, it triggered her mentally.

"Calm down lady...just listen." Yoongi said handing a glass of water to Hyuna.

~Orphanage~

"Tae! Tae listen to me!...Please Wait!!"

"TAEHYUNG!!"

The said man halts his wobbly steps, taking some deep breaths in order to prevent the threatening tears, ready to fall from his eyes.

During the chase and run they ended up entering the estate garden beside the orphanage building, the empty and nameless ground which now lies under orphanage.

That beautiful 'Firefly garden' where they used to go as children.

"Taehy--

"Stop calling my name already!!." Taehyung shouts, turning towards his direction. He was visibly trembling with anger, fear and disbelief.

"Let me explain ple-

"What will you explain that you're secret child whom you never wanted found out by me cuz you still wanted to keep this sexual vulgarity with me...." Taehyung freaks out, shouting from top of his lungs.

Jungkook shakes his head in denial and pulls Taehyung by his hands trying to calm the brunette down.

"Shit how could you even think like-

*Slap

Before Jungkook can even hug him, he receives a tight slap on his face, Taehyung pushes him away having enough of his games already.

"...how could I? How could you!! Just how dare you do this to me?!" Taehyung having enough of pretending he burst with tear falls. While Jungkook kept shaking his head but Taehyung wasn't letting him to utter even a single word.

"I was crazy enough to leave myself behind just because first time in my life someone....even without any relation, where I always ended up begging not to leave, you stayed...even when I chased you away, shouted at you even slapped you not just one time you fucking didn't leave." Taehyung says wiping his eyes roughly.