Chapter -11

Enjoy the update~

And please leave a like if y'all are liking the story so far we've finally reached 10 chapters ps- don't be a silent reader anymore T⁠.T I need attention and love of y'all. Do me a favour and leave a like.

(Mature content ahead ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

Third person POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
The guilty pleasure have two rules.

"Not hah~...not here-mmph~"

Let the guilt hurting the most,

"Ahh~slowly...ngh."

The more it hurt,

"Shit...hngh~"

The more it pleasure

"Where hmm~...here right."

You will lose the ability to differentiate between hell's burn,

"Right there~...ngh, it hurts."

Or the heaven's high.

"Nyaaa~"

Where it hurts? the heart or the hole.

"You're body is telling otherwise...hah~"

So just make sure to enjoy the pleasure.

"Yes...Yes please~~"

Couple of moments ago~

"You're becoming bold day by day, hmm." He chuckles licking his rosy buds, giving them a couple of tight sucking time to time.

"Shut up..anhh~" just to hear this noxious moan.

"Yeah let me just focus misbehaving with you." The black deep-set gawked in the hazel eyes.

Whenever their eyes starts talking, it ends with them disappearing in each other's hypnotising intoxication. This was not their first time but their manner of exchanging the bold touches, just felt like fresh and new.

Jungkook lefts his nipple to reattach their lips together.

"God...you're fun to kiss."

He licks his chin till biting his lower lip, earning a suprise gasp from Taehyung.

"Jump." He sends a command and Taehyung finds himself doing so, Jungkook captures him by gripping his ass tightly. Squeezing them, impatiently. The revenette carries him to his bedroom as the brunette male lost his judgement to find the difference between right and wrong.

He lost his morals just for his guilty pleasure.

He can't complain, when it hurts so good.

They bursts the door open and Jungkook throws Taehyung on the bed as he bounces on it.

"Strip." Another dominant adjure distributed from the revenette and got followed by the brunette. He hastily unbuttons his white shirt not discarding it properly shifting to unbuckle his belt, he pulls it away from the loops.

"Combine your wrists together."

He whispered, as Taehyung joins his wrists showing him. Jungkook snakes the belt around his wrists binding them together.

 Jungkook snakes the belt around his wrists binding them together