CH-14

Enjoy reading while ignoring the typos

Please, leave a like behind I'm not very good I'm aware but can't you guys see me efforts?

You are all so heartless ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ

Third Person POV

"Shall be begin....the real meeting...?" Having his desert eagle in with his one hand, he was grinning with pure bliss, this is why he loves this darkness.

It feels as if fondling ecstacy seeing pure misery of his opposers.

How much this feels good when his enemies starts trembling like a dead leaf, when they pray in terror just to be saved somehow.

While some tries to stay strong.

"Don't be a fool Jeon my brother have nothing to do with it...Leave him alone you have business with me." Just as Oleg doing here.

"Sure your brother was out of context, however_

"Ayo! He piss his pants wahaha...what a wimp."

"Hobi stop with your judging eyes..." Yoongi smirked while playing fake cautious.

"Jeon you are going too far." Oleg was fuming giving nothing but a comfortable cool to Jungkook's hungry eyes, he can't express what cloud nine this feels.

Beg More.

"He would've been out of the talk but thanks to you his involvement was given.....you think I'm fool." He spat on his face.

"You think you'll successfully burn my 6 billion shit and I'll just clap in return...I did my part too; finding that your bitch brother was involved with you in this plan...now I am simply collecting my fun." His voice boomed in the office as he stomps towards Yoongi grasping the mobile away.

"Hobi hyung empty the whole snipper load in his head I want to hear his screams." He ordered recording the changing expression on Oleg's face, including Saar.

"FUCK! STOP THIS OR I'LL KILL YOU!!" He snapped and pointed his gun on Jungkook.

"If I see even a single scratch on my brother I'll burn every last fibre of your body." He threatened the revenette and suddenly Jungkook shows the startled face.

"Oh my how can I forget this." He spoke loudly.

"Hobi stop don't shoot."

His words pushed everyone in the huge confusion. It grows even more when he starts taking steps towards none other than Oleg, who was not ready to let his guard down.

Jungkook stop stood infront of him, bit much closer.

Their eyes are containing different thoughts.

Jungkook with the most thrilling shine while Oleg with worry and not to mention the lingering fear.

Jungkook pushes him out of nowhere which made him sit on the nearby chair. Oleg flinched.

"I have another surprise for you and I promise...you never expected this." He growled with his fierce gaze and spins the chair roughly that it was about to fall but he balanced it.

"You know this guy don't you?"

The answer was...Yes

"No I don't..." But Oleg lied because why would he claim that,

Yes, he's the guy name Hongchan, your left hand whom I turned into an intruder.

A betrayer to kill your dozens of people. And it happened.