CH-19

Update

Ignore the mistakes pretty please.

Third Person POV

He was standing in front of a specific blue building, though sun was resting on the head but was hiding behind the fluffy whiteness, it's nothing hot or sweaty. Did I narrated the weather or the month? I guess not, anyways it's about October now.

A netural period but almost autumn.

How should I portray...every colour of Taehyung's vision; as he was grasping the load of pastel shades of that giant structure, it's like the building is telling how gently the owner took care of it's vintage.

A swift moment run through his mind. The day when Jungkook told him how he's an orphan too that how Taehyung always thought it's his daycare where his father left him to grow wise and good human, goofy no?

"I was such a lame fool." He smiles with bitterness.

Now this orphanage was giving even more belongingness...it feels odd but which he didn't know how to express.

For now he shrugs away these thoughts as he was taking some quick glances through the giant metal gate, admiring the building.

When was the last time he visited? Maybe it's about a whole year now, but it still gives him the feel when he left it behind, he can't help but thanking the owners and people for taking care of such meaningful place, not even for Taehyung but for every person and child who got to know the feel what actual home feels like.

"I never knew I was making memories here because now it hurts the most." Feeling bitter sweet he shakes his head, gulping the tears back.

However the situation is, he have this big smile on his face even if he's feeling jealous of his younger self.

He steps inside the gate, walking on the stone path, looking at the familiar sunflowers across him as if they were greeting him 'welcome back'.

"I'm home." He mumbles with a chuckle.

And kept walking untill he reaches the building gate, to greet the warden aajushi but looks like the old man is stuck with a tiny ruckus, it made Taehyung curious.

"Okay kids stop wasting time will you! Go back and complete your decorations before the party, you don't wanna ruin it right?" The warden said with his old voice, only to hear a whiny cry.

"But she scratched my face with her nail, it hurts." It's a boy, complaining and crying while showing a slight cut on his cheek, there's a girl standing right beside him, looking guilty.

"I said sorry!!" She shouted on the verge of her tears.

Taehyung laughs at it and suddenly a distant memory hits in his mind.

Past events ~>>

"Ouch, you stupid I already had a wound here." The boy hissed. The wound stung when baby Taehyung's curiosity made him touch that swollen cheek.

You may wonder why? Because Taehyung just wanted to know if that scar still hurts or not? Seriously?

Kids are really stupid sometimes.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry kookie, I-i how can I fix it...?" He got scared and worried as tears starts falling from his eyes.

Compare to now Taehyung used to be extra sensitive during his childhood. He still flinches with bugs and creepy creatures but kids are just so dramatic for any small or big issue.