Chapter-3

Please ignore mistakes

Enjoy and don't be a silent reader

Taehyung's POV

4:07am

I felt desperate sucking and nibbling on my lips but my body didn't allowed me to even open my eyes as I was extremely tired but I tried to atleast ask him cause I already know who's eating my lips this aggressively. Although we stopped fucking it's been about half an hour.

I can feel our bare bodies touching, I'm being hugged by him. Breathing in his scent is making me more drowsy.

"..mmmm~ I'm tired stop." I whined only to hear a chuckle.

"Then rest....*chu*shouldn't you be sleeping now." That lier, I want to but how when you're not even in the mood to stop so I myself gave up and losted in the slumber.

Third person POV

Taehyung jolted up from sleep but wince from the throbbing pain in his back and hip from last night it's been a while since he did it this wildly. He blushed, feeling embarrassing but still his curious eyes started finding him, he didn't found any of his stuff, not even him.

So he's already gone, he thought.

Feeling bittersweet.

"Why did you left your scent here." He smelt the pillow recognising the adore of cocoa with freshness of soap but along with it there's a certain smell as a proof of what they did all night long it made his cheeks burn from embarrassment.

He checks his phone and found 6-7 missed calls from Jimin probably he was worrying for Taehyung then he check the time it's still 6:36am which means he have time to clean the room and himself up but then it hit him that his body is feeling soft and fresh, there's nothing dripping out from his body. His heart started beating remembering how they didn't even used the condoms but what more pleased him is that he got wiped out by revenette.

He looks beside him to find out glass of water with some pain killers probably Jungkook left them cause the man knows his inhuman size he even picked all clothes and swept the broken wine bottle.

Taehyung was feeling bashful.

Thanking for the last night with someone this perfect in his life, for the first time or maybe for the last time too. Much bittersweet. He took the pain killers and started getting dress but he didn't find his panties so he started searching for it.

He found,.............but a letter.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry baby, don't wanna miss your scent so 'm stealing your panties,

Thanks for specially wearing them you were so damn sexy.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"NOOOOoooooo."

__________________________

Time 7:45am

The mobile on the table made ting sound and light flashes, indicating new messages.

"It's Jimin." He mummers grabbing the mobile in order to answer it.

Jimin
Tae why are you not home yet....I even called you multiple time you know how worried I am how can you be so careless....?

Taehyung
Sorry Jiminah something urgent came up so I forgot to call back you.

Jimin
IDC...just tell me when are you coming back...?