CH 21

Update

If there is then please ignore the mistakes.

Guys I think I really deserve some response or I can't help but getting depressed and dropping this, atleast press the like button in the end if you're enjoying it, it really means a lot, I'm requesting y'all.

Third Person POV

Her head creaks from her sideways to now on Jungkook, who's featuring a complete maniac vibe.

"What?" She asked, shouting with disbelief.

"I asked if you want to kill Bogum...?"

"And why you think I would..?"

She was utterly puzzled by his nonsense and feeling nauseous just by hearing the word blood and kill, though why this strange man talking about something so disgusting and horrifying as introducing one of his favourite games.?

She kept looking at him to get response which Jungkook did, smiling.

"If I was there...getting tortured, numerous r-pes attempts for nothing but my wealth...I would've fucking strangle them to death if the opportunity was licking my toes like here, Ms Baek Hyuna." Jungkook said, scrunching his nose with disgust and anger.

"You're not the one I'm trusting either, what if you'll do the same." Hyuna narrows her eyes.

"Ohh dear I don't think you are aware of what billionaire you're doubting....the previous head of our organization my dear mother taught me this....men are fucking dog that sure includes me but I'm tamed at some point and besides I am taken." He chuckled darkly. Ofcourse we all are aware by how tame he is. Bloody bluffer.

"The thing is Bogum already did bad to someone so fucking close to my heart so I am already above my tolerance meter to fuck his life.....now I'm asking if you want to volunteer, just say so...you're name will never get out, you have my words." Jungkook offered extending his hand in order to seal the deal he just proposed.

"I'm not gonna do any on your fuckery, just get me out." Hyuna said slapping his hand away from her face.

In a mere second the basement turned darker and colder, as if some curse just extended it's whole presence to every extent. That beast was none other than Jeon Jungkook, wondering? Well he had enough, his patience level have already crossed the highest point.

He tried fellas, he tried.

"That's not what I was expecting woman." A dead growl left his gritting mouth.

Hyuna felt the creep run down to her spine with all the people present there, including Yoongi who also gulps a tensed lump because of that intimidating fatherfucker.

"You left me no options.....but to kill you for your loved ones."

As soon as he finishes the following sentence two of his comrades steps towards her.

"Despite i gave you chance to live again but looks like youre fate is already lying in the grave. I'll just eliminate make it look like a fucking suicide." He laughed sounding nothing but pure evil.

The both man clutches her both hand and  starts dragging her along with her horrified voice.

"What! Hey stop...!!.n-no...NO!!"

Sure god is out there looking for all his children the difference is just, Evil is bit closer to us, it made some do sins thinking if intension was good the method does not matter.

"Tae!!!!!!!!"

Scenes changes back to orphanage where Noorae was pulling Taehyung to follow her direction just to show him the art work she created for today's little celebration, they have enough time right now because the new director still yet to join them.