Chapter-1

Please ignore mistakes

Enjoy and don't be a silent reader
_________________________
Third person POV

"Tae.... please wake up." Trying to wake his sick bestfriend up he shook him a little. Jimin was worried for his precious soulmate who was suffering from bad fever and cold because of last night.

Taehyung was thrown outside of his married house by his husband Bogum just because his father was a gambler with excessive amount of debits.

And he was murdered last night his body was found in a dark dungeon. He didn't have money to pay for his debits of around 50 millon won.
Because of his greed, he shed money like water which lead him to his miserable death.

But what was his son's fault in all these?

Taehyung was not like his father he always tried to fix his colorless life, his relationship with his violent father, helped him during every difficulty like a good son, supporting him respectively but what did he get from all this?

He did so much for someone totally useless who used to abuse him, insult him for being gay. Taehyung took all the allegations and beating just for some pennies his father used to force him for.

What was his fault to be treated this way?

"Come on sweety you're sick please eat something." Seeing his bestfriend in lifeless state Jimin was worried for Taehyung.

Whenever Jimin met him, Taehyung used to have many bruises, cuts and hitting marks on his always tired body.

Atleast I have you Jiminee hyung this is what Taehyung always thankful for. Jimin lives alone sometimes his boyfriend came to meet him, he also knew about Taehyung and his father he always suggested Taehyung to move out in Jimin's apartment for a short period enough time for him to find Taehyung a personal one.

But before it Taehyung met Bogum they got married and ended up together so Taehyung moved with him.

But his lovelife was a total Mirage, their happily ever after fell apart within just two months, his beloved husband who claims to love him left him alone just like getting rid from useless things.

Did anyone ever wanna stay in relationship with a person who have a big ass debit to pay so Bogum don't wanna get inside this filthy mess so ended up deciding to throw Taehyung out of his life.

"Did he call hyung." In his deep cracked voice he asked Jimin who shakes his head in denial.

"What should I do now hyung, I'm abandoned by my husband and appa, he already died for me years ago....i have nothing left now." The beautiful juicy lips of his disappeared and taken by some ugly chapped ones.

"No tae I'm here with you, everything will be alright don't say this." Jimin have warm tears in his eyes, filling them up blurring his view of his beautifully devastated soulmate.

Jimin hugged him tightly thinking if hugging him like when they were kids could help him get his bubbly fluff ball back, ofcourse he knew that nothing is gonna happen but when you have a percent of chance to make your loved ones happy.......

.......It'll force you try every single thing just for a smile on their face.

"Hyung, lend me some clothes."  Expressionlessly he uttered, clearly telling that he don't have any energy to answer further just do as he says so understanding him completely, Jimin did what he asked for.

He gave him a pair of change. Taehyung took them and headed towards the bathroom. When he came outside he found Jimin with a glass of milk in his hands.