CH-17

Update

Ignore the mistakes

Third Person POV

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I suppose."

His answers were short and low voiced, a total oppose from his usual self as he was ignoring Taehyung. Pretending not affected from his loud existence.

What's this sudden change of weather...?

Making Taehyung clicking his tongue in frustration, his patience has reaching it's limits he just want to yell and slap Jungkook for his behaviour but just cannot, there's people around.

Why ignoring now when you dropped that cursed bomb just 2 days ago.

In the end Taehyung closes his eyes following with some breath in and breath outs.

Stay calm just for now

Don't make a scene

Stay Calm

It's a while since I've felt this restless but

Don't lose to your feelings

Seal that crack of your stone wall he craved

Taehyung was reminding himself.

"Alright guys we've arrived." Yoongi acknowledged, getting out of the car and slamming the door behind, Jimin immediately goes to Taehyung's side as they just enters the Min apartment in first place.

Leaving the drowsy Hoseok with his two friends, here they were trying to steady him.

"This prick will fall at this rate." Yoongi rolls his eyes with a chuckling Jungkook.

"I'm hungry~~~~ give me food." He drags the last word.

"We know hyung." Jungkook said.

"I'm so tired, I don't have energy to even move a finger...im staying the night." Hoseok whines still swaying in his way and was about to fall but they somehow managed to capture him.

Taehyung and Jimin were already inside the house. They goes straight to the kitchen to prepare the supper and to talk the things.

You can't stay shut when your bestfriend's with you.

"Wake me when food is ready." And here comes the trio, throwing his shoes somewhere he falls on the couch, Jungkook and Yoongi just shakes their heads feeling so done with him.

They gets settled on the couch.

"What was that earlier...?" Yoongi asks refering to the moment happened in car.

"It's just."

"Why did you snapped at him Taehyung, when he offered to drop you." Jimin was worried but with bit of curiosity.

Both the corners were asking the question from Taehyung and Jungkook.

"I'm pissed Jiminee, he's cleary ignored me, even when having random eye catches...the most frustrating thing is he still shows worry for me......Giving me mixed feelings." Taehyung said looking frustrated.

"Calm down it's clear you are irritated." Jimin says stroking his hands gently.

"All because of him first he was about to confess, when I stopped him he asked to wait for me and now he's suddenly ignoring me making me feel guilty." Taehyung said.

"Why guilty?" Making Jimin ask with a pity smile on display.

"Because -

Taehyung stops in the middle, seemed like he stuttered however intentionally, afraid to admit the truth.