CH 22

Update

Enjoy while ignoring the mistakes and follow me on Instagram @an_ankuma.7

[Fanart alert ⚠️ must watch,] I come up with a fanart in the end.

Don't miss it and leave a like if it deserves. Let me know If I should do more.

Thanks a lot to these two babies who's been supporting me since the very start. It means a lot. 💖😭
skyajsits_taekookie7

Third Person POV

Loud and desperate screams can be heard from Jeon mansion's basement a sharp female shout, none our than Baek Hyuna's.

As per orders Jungkook given seconds ago making his comrades to act as fast as possible, Jungkook left with Yoongi immediately after he instructed clearly.

'Baek Hyuna has to become dead body'

After few steps when the screaming and shouting fall distant and barely heardable, they stop in the middle of the main hall.

Jungkook exhales a long sigh, massaging his temples.

"After this everything will be fine for him...he can able to breathe peacefully, I can't wait anymore just want to make everything right for him, want to fight for him...his demons, his misfortune." The raven hair was mumbling to himself, as if reminding himself the only life goal of his.

"Take it easy kook, and I am with you, I trust you...whatever you'll do will turn out great." Yoongi states, squeezing the stiffness away from his tensed shoulders.

"Thanks hyung."

Yoongi chuckles.

"Fuck it...anyways why do you think Baek Hyuna's dead body will trigger Bogum?" He can't help but asking, like if Jungkook was capable of killing her from the very start then why didn't he do so but bothered kidnapping, why didn't he finished this in Bogum's hideout?

Why especially and must, in his territory?

"As his words hyung, he wants her position, her everything but her....and according to her will, she can only inherit it if she gets married, otherwise it still belongs to her father." Jungkook said.

"And how this benefit us...? Our main purpose is to trap him." Yoongi frowns.

"There is a condition in her will...if something does happen to her and her parents the only person who can legally inherit the all money and position is their relatives or close ones and they only have Park Bogum for now...his greedy ass will take the bait so easily." Jungkook completes the dialogue with lot's of smugness dripping from his face.

"You slay bastard." Yoongi said smirking along.

"Promises promises...anyways." Jungkook moves his eyebrow.

He looks down on his expensive watch, so it's been 'three and half an hour' since he left the orphanage. He spat a curse internally as he's already late because of the long ass interrogation.

"I don't have time hyung hav'ta go back to orphanage...have to swipe a huge mess this time." He gets up fixing his shirt, straightening the rinkles.

"As is? What happened kook?" Yoongi questioned.

"Taehyung found about Noorae and I don't think there's more I have to explain, just shit happened...I don't even know why he was there in the first place...?" Jungkook sighed fixing his man bun, untied then tieing again as his long and silky bangs were bothering his vision.