Ch -13

Enjoy reading while ignoring typos

Third person Pov

Listen closely to what I say...
Don't ever forget my words, keep them deep within your heart.

These words are the secret to life, for those who wants to find themselves.

Be very careful about what you think.

Your thoughts run your life.

Don't use your mouth to tell lies.
Don't do things that are bad.

Commit everything you do to the lord, trust him and he will help you.

"Such wise words...I am feeling honoured to be the one take this for you, afterall this is the last time you can hear these verses-

A guy interrupted him.

"T'rov..." calling him formally. (An:- 'T' refers to the indication of one's role, that is leader or boss.)

"Oh! Welcome Saar." The mentioned guy crouches down, touching a knee to the ground and bowing in respect.

"T'rov it's time to go, your flight is ready...everyone is waiting for you." Saar stated getting back to his previous position. As his leader raises his thick brows in recognition.

"I apologise but i told you to call me by my name." He whines childishly.

"Sir I should be in my limits with you that's what you like." Saar said.

"Ow you're no fun...anyway let's get going." He puts the heavy book on the table standing up as he starts walking out. But the guy named Saar stops him calling out,

"T'rov!!"

He looks back, face flashing confusion clouds,

"...mmm, what?" He questioned to Saar.

"...your clothes, they need a new pair of change." Saar replies slowly, making his boss to look down to check the condition of his attire.

As if he was painting, his clothes was intensely airbrushed with red colour, showing warm blood along with his dripping nose, as if something heavy hitted his nose directly from the front, however he snickered, unbothered.

(Tada here's our sexy antagonist, 'the butcher':)

"...I am getting old-

He turns to reach back where he was, before Saar appeared and picks the heavy book which he was reading for the dead body before.

"...something like this Bible would be perfect to read at my age."

"...but oh give a look at it father Philip It became even more beautiful with your saintly and my sinful blood." He was basically talking to a body who was wearing a black gown/alb, indicating some priest.