CH-23

Update

Ignore the mistakes though I still double check them okay maybe 3, fine it's infinity, ♾️ and there's a fanart waiting for you guys in the end.

Third Person POV

"Yes."

Jungkook literally felt himself getting melt into warm puddle, a slave for that honey voice, that he almost teared up, thanking whoever is looking for him, thanking for the opportunity Taehyung has given him.

His hands were vibrating even though he just touched the door handle, so nervous. He inhales, then exhales deeply, and opens the door.

Finding a dark and silent atmosphere inside, making Jungkook nearly blind but still his Taehyung radar successfully located him as laying on the bed while back facing him.

The brunette was silent, so as raventte.

Though Jungkook just enters inside and closes the door behind him, already told the caretaker he's staying the night and will share this room which they agreed, so wishing him goodnight they went to their respective ways, well that's not important now.

The news is Taehyung granted him the opportunity which is already making him feeling like shouting to the world, it's like he climbed that first step.

So it means Taehyung will allow him, right?

He can't say surely for now but he will make efforts, not stepping down anymore. He need to make everything explainable after their argue in 'Firefly Garden'.

He slowly makes his way towards the bed and drops the jacket on the side table.

Taehyung was not asleep and not even pretending too so it's a great opportunity to sort everything out, right fucking now.

The left space on the bed dips slowly as Jungkook makes his way on it, carefully. Showing hesitation in his movements, he gulps the lump hardly and proceeds to do what his heart told.

"...hyung." he mumbles deeply as his voice was dripping with overwhelming emotions, he moves his body and lays down behind Taehyung, sliding his body oh-so slowly till his chest is touching Taehyung's back, who flinches at the act.

But hey, he never moved away from him.

So enough of waiting, enough for today, for everyday.

He immediately snakes his arms around Taehyung, hiding his waist and collarbones with his muscled arms.

"I thought I will go insane...missed you so so much." He rasps and makes his hold more tighter around Taehyung, showing desperation, afraid if he'll push him.

"You're scent...your voice, you hyung...I'm so thankful you let me in." He takes a long breath in his nape, tickling Taehyung with his eye lashes.

"Why...? Just why?"

His cracked voice ringed inside Jungkook and he became stiff.

"Why it has to be you Jungkook? Of all the 7 billion people in this world...why you?" Even his voice was crying, Jungkook nuzzle more and closer to him feeling the same.

"My hardships were kept me pushing till dead-end then you came.....just to make the last push and I fell, I fell in such trap where i can never escape from."

How louder silence can be? Ask this moment.

So loud and irritating that making Jungkook's heart race with fright.

"You fucked me so bad this time Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung kept blaming.

"I can't be able to hide myself anymore."