Ch-12

Update~ enjoy and share with your fellas

Ignore the mistakes. And as for my few dearly readers can see; I've changed the cover so that is why I again posted this late.

Im sowwy >.<
____________________

Third Person POV

"Sir, you asked for me?"

A guy appears, snapping the silence of office room.

"Hmm...where were you Hongchan sii...?" Jungkook cross examined.

"I came here from my house sir...is there anything you want from me...?" Hongchan replies without any stuttering, not even a sweat drop made presence on his face.

Telling that he came prepared for any question.

"Very well...Anyway I called you here to let you know... you're attending the meet up with us." Jungkook takes the conversation further.

"Sir...?" The servant invoked, confusingly.

"I'm going to present you as my informant and collector." Jungkook stated.

"As you wish Sir...it's an honor to me." Hongchan bows down to him, taking this dialogue as the ending of the conversation.

He turns around and about to leave only to spin back to voice who called him.

"...how's your mother doing?" The revenette wondered.

"She's doing fine sir." Said Hongchan.

"She has diabetes right...if you need anything just ask me."

"Thankyou for your offer, kind sir. "

Jungkook gestures him to finally leave the space.

"Dismiss."

In conclusion this conversation ends itself with nothing exciting or suspicious. Just a disguise of normal meeting.

Hongchan came out of the room. He takes a deep breath making a phew sound. Feeling relieved, as if leaving some beast's domain. He moves his way back to his house.

Lee residence, where he lives with his old mother.

He gets inside the house, removing the shoes he goes further, finding darkness inside the house.

"Eomma...!!" He calls loudly.

"Where are you, I'm back."

"Welcome home Chanie." He heard a distant reply of a female voice.

He light ups the main hall and went straight towards his room. He closes the door as he takes his mobile out, calling someone.

Good evening sir.

Hmm..

I called to report you....I successfully eliminated another comrade of his.

прекрасный, сука(lovely, bitch/suka)
Keep doing the same.

It'll be according to your plan sir, this is just matter of  some time...I'll capture that egoistic kid's neck.

Real soon.

Alright good night sir, have a nice d-

Du..du..du..

"Bloody fuckers, they're all fucking same." He throws his mobile on bed with aggression, but what even a dog can do. He can just wag and bark when his owner orders.