CH-18

Update

And thankyou for showing some responses my candies, that one single comment meant so much to me I was on cloud nine so just for you pretty lollipops I will do my best and give you so much interesting chapters with hot illustration. Hehe I love you all so much.<3

Mature content ahead⚠️ ⚠️

Third person POV

Taehyung slams the door as he enters inside that dark and silent guestroom. He was huffing violently, pressing his chest to calm his heart but the heartbeats are not listening to him.

They just wanna go wild.

Wanna cry, wanna fly.

Making Taehyung more scared, Scared that slowly his feelings are freeing up.

How without him knowing, his hand touched his lips.

Without him knowing he starts caressing the lingering effect on it.

Without him knowing his eyes closes on itself because the burn on them recalling him the kiss.

That sting is directly hitting his whole body making him all hot and restless.

He had to push Jungkook; in awareness, that if now he didn't detached himself, he'll lost control and will do anything Jungkook wants him to.

How hard he's trying not to get attached, but what can this poor guy possibly do?

The 'wall' inside him feels 'so called' like a mirage. He thinks there's one when there was none, never were in the first place.

Jungkook always stirs him to his inner core, leaving him scattered like a prism.

The tingles on his waist are feeling lonely because his hands are not there to hold it anymore.

His body is stinging because the lack of pleasure called Jungkook.

"Fuck...snap out of it."

He clutches his hem of clothes, biting his lips in process. As he looks down on the unwanted bulge in his pants. His body is heating so he have to cool it and there's only one way.

He starts undressing, dropping his clothes one by one towards the bathroom.

He enters it and turns on the warm shower.

Can't deal with it anymore, he need to break the spell Jungkook left behind.

The same situation is happening in Jeon mansion.

As Jungkook too, steps directly towards the shower standing in it.

Staring down at his erection.

It was throbbing in order to find that claimed honey box.

He ended up getting hard because Taehyung didn't wanted to stop. The way when Jungkook pushed but cannot be able to because Taehyung pulled him back in that fucking kiss.

Taehyung tastes like heaven to him that he directly there and there wanted to plunge this erect thing deep inside him.

"...what have you done to me hyung, fuck." He whispers, sliding his hand down on his throbbing length.

He groans to the sensation.

But it was nothing compared to Taehyung's warmth, when he pushes it deep inside him just to melt in his velvety walls.

"Shit~ he made me so pent up...haa." He starts moving his hand up and down remembering the way Taehyung goes up and down on him with so much greed and want.