Chapter-6

Warning ⚠️ mention of drug, Gore scene
Ignore the mistakes and enjoy<3 and don't be a silent reader

Third person POV 

2 days later~

<Morning, 10:00 am>

"Seal the area properly guys, no space should be left out....come on." Someone shouted, giving instructions to the coworkers.

And,

The team rolled up the whole house with yellow caution tapes, barricading it. As the rest of team enters inside the house founding nothing except for blood and stiffness in air.

It was hard to breathe there.

So basically Jeon mansion received a call this morning reporting, the death of their comrade, they specifically mentioned it was nothing normal but drastical. So here they are investigating the house with their boss resting inside his car, outside the house......listening to the car radio humming whatever song was playing in the background.

"Do you think it's worth investigating here?" Jungkook heard a quiry making him turn his face on his right side. Looking at the owner of the voice. Min Yoongi.

"Maybe.....but we won't find if we didn't check and I'm just feeling bad about this-

"Fine, it's not like I'm not worried either, I also find it peculiar." Yoongi cuts him, it's fair though, there business is something that needs you to be aware and attentive in any circumstance even if it's not so important.

"Anyways do they really have to show off everytime they investigate the scene...?" Yoongi said something unexpected.

"What do you mean hyung?" Waking Jungkook's curiousity.

"I mean these yellow tapes, we are doing illegal thing why do they have to flash it." Yoongi clicks his tongue.

"I don't know maybe because they are freaks for their profession like us." Making Jungkook shrug his shoulders.

Their little talk gets interpreted when someone knocks the car window on Jungkook's side, snatching their attention. The boss rolls down the glass and found his personal forensic team's head, looking concern.

Sung Jin Woo.

"Boss I need you to come with me, I'm afraid it's more than we thought it could."

Fair enough, so that's how they ended inside the silent house, giving them haunting chills in its way.

A dark vibe.

He found two stretchers with covered dead bodies lying lifelessly in there. A man and a woman. The whole scene was covered with mostly blood and crushed furniture, as if some storm just vanishes leaving the mess behind. Although the bodies were sealed inside the zipper bag; still, the stench in the air was offensive.

Yoongi scrunches his nose feeling not so comfortable, while Jungkook...just silently inspecting the bodies and roaming his sharp gaze onto every single detail.

"It's strange Ms Sung." He breaks the silent earning a yes from the female investigator. She has a packet in her hand, filled with something white.

"According to our analysis it's the case of overdosing, though I still suggest you to wait untill postmortem reports......anyways we found this in his bed room inside the closet." She said with seriousness. Handing the biohazard bag to Jungkook, he tooks it not before wearing the safety gloves.

And the moment he smell that substance, he stumbles even if that sniff was not from much closer. He gives it back, making sure his heart rate became normal again, and he said just one word. Enough for everyone experience the horror.