Chapter-9

Update

And thank you so much for giving my story rank from 189 to 77 just within a day...😭😭❤️❤️ Y'all are amazing.

Enjoy reading while ignoring my mistakes

Stop being silent readers please 🥺<3

Third person POV

Taehyung's POV

My heart is not listening to me, it keeps beating without my consent but.....not with the feelings I once had for him, it's just now he's making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't wanna feel this regret oozing in me when I already decided to move on, when I already decided to leave the past, decided to leave his chapter behind.

Is there any answer to it?

'Of his behaviour'

He's kept staring at me, even when his lover is just right beside him. What does he want from me now. He was the one who banished me from his life still here he is. I gave him what he wanted. Fucking traitor, not him. My heart.

My heart is slower than my mind.

It needs time.

When we were shooting, I mean them taking my photographs, I was sure. Someone was constantly shooting daggers at me. It was him. Park Bogum. My ex-husband, was he jealous? Of me? Or my growth that I am overcoming from him. I am not sure.

His overprotective self is as toxic as him.

He don't have any right on me now, he's making me feel if, I'm committing some sin. I'm not obligated to obey him, I never was. I am tired of 'being someone's property' play. Not anymore.

"Please cover some of his thighs it's not very pleasant." Bogum said attracting everyone again. Including me.

"What's wrong with you Bogum enough is enough, it is supposed to be like this and more over Mr Kim don't have any issues with it. Stop interrupting the director." His fiancee snaps at him for the third time as he was time to time making comments over the clothings I was wearing and my poses. Hyuna was irritated because Bogum was nagging and it's making us delay.

"But babe-

"Can we move to the next scene I think it's enough with this one....Taehyung sii please change into your next look." The director added, making me sigh in relief. Like finally I'm out of this pink shit.

Though the sweater was kinda cute, totally my type but these stockings with satan bows on it.

Ahem, no comments.

"Yes, director." I replied and stepped forward while grabbing my rob. I wore it and walked behind the stylist team.

I myself don't liking the way I'm dressed right now, it's making me embarrass though I am thankful that they're not gonna show my face. Back then, just as I was about to ask Ms Baek about the clothing that 'i have to wear the female fashion', Bogum came out of nowhere. I don't know what happened then. I just find myself agreeing to every single bulletin in the contract.

I never revealed my thighs like this in front of many people when I'm aware with the eyes around me, I'm pretty sure they are fantasising about me, but it's not like I have any option and more over it's paying me a huge amount it'll help me fill my debit faster. Though I am aware it's against the contract that I shouldn't work for anyone else but 'him', but as he said, he's gone somewhere and it will take time, so this my chance. I'll make sure he will never find about this.

I'll feed him the money with lies.

We arrived to the room and they showed me the new outfit I suppose to wear next.