Help

House owner : When are you going to pay the rent for my house????

Yn: Sir please give me a week time... I will pay your rent within a week
The salary which I got was insufficient for me this month as I used the money for helping a lady...Please forgive me sir..

House owner : I am giving you a week time ....Pay it before or else you have no permission to.live.in this house.

Yn: (sadly) ok sir.....and thak u for.... giving me time.....

Yn pov

Yn : Omg it's 8.15 how come I am late to.my work......If my boss know about it he won't spare me

God please let me reach fast to my work......

At hospital

Yn pov

Yn: Good morning mam

Head nurse: hi yn good morning .......
Today also you are late ....

(Yn smiles).

Yn : sorry mam ....by the way did our boss reached here..?????

Head nurse:. Today you are so.much lucky that our boss didn't arrive yet....he informed that he has some important businesses ....so he will arrive at 9.30

Yn:oooo

Head nurse: ok yn I'm leaving I have to go for round before our boss comes.....take care....

Yn smiled and she left

Jk pov

I woke up at 5.00 in the mrng and finished my morning routine...

From last two weeks I am very eager to go to hospital.........
Yes to see my love of my life......

Author pov.

Hey don't get confused.....yeah you guessed it right it's none other thn our yn.........jk had fallen in love with yn when she joined in his hospitals as a receptionist.....but yn has no idea about it........

But he is planing to tell yn about his
Love on her birthday which is today but yn has no idea about her birthday......

Again jk pov

As I am getting ready for hospital I got a call that I have a small meeting at 8.30....so I informed to the hospital that I will be late....

At 9.30

Yn was working in the counter area by entering the names of the patient. She is always active in her work ......jk and other staffs are also impressed by her work......

Jk arrived

Every staffs in the hospital started to wish him......he also wished back ......when he reached the reception table unknowingly a small smile spread over his face.......

Yn: Good morning sir

Jk: Good morning

He replied and went to his cabin

At 1.00
Yn pov

Yn didn't had anything from yesterday since she has no Money to buy grocery....She didnt had her lunch also.....when the staffs in the hospital insisted her to join she refused.......

Now she is thinking about asking some money to her bosss.....

She is deeply thinking that whether he will think bad of her if she asks money or not.....

With a confused mind get went to jk s cabin and knocked the door.....

Jk pov...

I was peacefully entering some information in my laptop......then I hear I knock....

Yn. Knock...

Jk. Come in
He was surprised to see yn in his cabin because this Is the first time she entered in his cabin after working......

Jk: what brings you here? Any problem....

Yn . Sir actually. I...I....I...(suddenly she started falling dizzy,)

Jk: come on tell me

Yn: sir that.....(everything blanked out,)

-----------------------------------------------------------