Playing doctor doctor and overcoming her fear

Jimin came inside her room and saw both if them sleeping while hugging ......he then smiles seeing the love birds........jk saw that Jimin was peeking towards the room.....jk called him....

Jk: hyung.......come inside his are you????

Jimin : I'm fine jk.....

Jk: don't simply stand here and answer my questions ....just go and get an ice pack.......I gave injections to yn ....I want to massage the injected sure.   

Jimin: yah you are so mean.....I just came now and you didn't even care about me and ordering me to bring the ice pack......how come you?????
Anyway I will just go and pick the icepack just only for my sister.........

Jk smiled seeing his care for yn .......he felt relieved that both Jimin and V accepted yn as their sister.......

Jimin came with ice pack and handed it over to jk......jk then slowly released from the hug and kept the ice pack over the injection area......yn whinned due to the uncomfortable feeling  and started to move her legs .......jk asked Jimin to press the ice pack over the area and he went near her and hugged her and said  some soothing words to her..........she then again feels the presence to jk and slept........

Jimin also smiled  seeing them.....he then applied as per jk says.....

After 4 hours

In the evening

Yn has a good sleep and her pain in the injected area also reduced...........
She saw jk sleeping beside her while hugging her waist.......she was glaring at his cute bunny face without blinking ......then her eyes moves towards the table and she saw jk's medical equipments...........she was so scared of those things but on the other hand her heart was saying to take and check jk as he does.......
She took only the thermometer and sethescope slowly and put the sethescope around her neck like jk does  when he is checking his patients......then she looked at the thermometer ......she slowly removed it's cap and tried to keep in jk's mouth.......but she was scared......gathering all her strength she kept the thermometer in jk's mouth......while inserting it in his mouth jk moved a Little......yn thought that jk will woke up and scold her for using his things ....but thank God jk didn't woke up........

She then took his sethescope and plugged the ear piece in her ears and forwardes her  shaking hands to jk chest to check his heart beat .........

When she kept the diaphragm she heard so weird aou d....then she realised that it was the heart beat........

She was continuously moving the diaphragm in his chest which made him wake up.......he acted like he was sleeping and watched all her moves......she was chuckling while hearing her heart beat........

Jk was also controlling his laugh......he then noticed something in his mouth and then he found out that it was thermometer........the thermometer hasl already shown the readings but she didn't take that from his mouth......(it is not a digital thermometer, it was a clinical thermometer that's why it didn't beeped).

Yn was immersed in checking his heart.......then jk asked.....

Jk took the thermometer and kept it in the side of the lip like a lollipop and spoke

Jk: Dr. Have you checked me completely......do I have any problem in my body?

Yn was scared now thinking that jk will scold her for using his things...

Yn(scared):kookie....koo.....kooo...kookie.....I'm sorry......please don't scold me......here after I won't take your things......please forgive me.....

Jk: baby....it's okk....calm down ....I'm not gonna scold you ....see even you have fear of these things you tried to overcome it which was a great thing ......I'm impressed......now come on check me as I do .......and take this thermy from my mouth and tell the reading...........

Yn was so happy on hearing his reply and nodded to check him......

Yn: but kookie how to take reading here.....I don't know.....

Jk: wait let me reach you........first,  you have to see a silver liquid inside  it right......it must be at the bottom of the bulb.....the you have keep it under the tounge for 1 minute ....then take it out from the mouth and see how that the silver liquid raise up and you find the reading straight over its height......you get that .........

Yn: (happily) yes I got it.....

Jk: that's good......now tell me my temperature......

Yn: it's 95.4 F...

Jk: yeah thats correct baby.....very good.......

Yn: koo do you have fever????

Jk: no baby........if the reading shows more that 98.6 F then you have a fever.....

Yn: OOO

Jk: ok now keep that aside and come ,we can go to downstairs......

Yn: no kookie.....I wanna play a little more.....

Jk: darling my things will be here only we can play at night ok?

Yn: ok

With that they went down.....they saw Jimin is on face call with V....

Jimin: (showing his pets) see I'm having all these to play with me and you are alone there.....suffer more.....(chuckled)

V: hyung don't do these to me .....

Then jk snatched the phone from Jimin

jk: hyung ......then you come here itself ......we will enjoy here for a week and return back there.....

V: double ok.....I will be there tomorrow morning.......send the car to pick me up from the airport......

Jk: ok hyung ....ok bye hyung( cut the call)

Yn: V oppa is also coming here......oo jolly then he we will play all the video games .....

Yn was jumping here and there in happiness......jk and Jimin was laughing at her cuteness ................

That's all guys.........I hope you enjoyed it....

______________________________________