Not doing good in her studies

It was none other than y/n who was sitting there simply without knowing even a single answer .........

After 30 min

Bell rang

Mr min: ok students the time is up .......submit your answersheets .....

Everyone submitted their answer sheets and get out of the hall as it was their interval.........Mr. Min collected all their papers and left to the staff room.......

Vasuki saw her standing nervously while bitting her nails......so.she approached her with a question look......

Vasuki: yn are you ok???? R u sick ......shall we go to the doctor.......

Yn: my health is perfectly fine Suki.......but I didn't do well in the exam.....you know what I knew only 3 questions in it ........Mr.Min will surely eat me raw.....he's gonna tell this to Jungkook and he is also going to scold me.......I'm dead today.....

Vasuki: see just yesterday our college academic year started and within a day you earned a bad name and you didn't do well in your exams .......you know that if you didn't do well in your studies then your family members will scold you right.....then atleast now take it serious and study .......if Mr.Min punish you then accept it and promise him that you will do good in your studies.......

Yn heard all her advise and decided to study from today one very sincerely......

At staff room

Mr.Min was correcting all the test papers which he conducted today ........he was very disappointed to see yn's performance in the test......now he is in a tight corner that whether should he tell about yn to jk or should he give advise to yn .......

He then think for a while a decided to give yn a second chance .......he asked yn to come to his room........

Yn:(knock knock) may I come in sir?

Mr.Min: yes

Yn: good afternoon sir

Yoongi didn't replied and he was glaring her ......

Mr.Min: how was your test today.......

Yn: I..iit..wa....a.s....good .....s..si....s..sir..

Mr.Min : then out of 25 why did you scored only 6???(angry) may I know the reason......

Yn: sir....that...tha...t is...

Mr.Min: yn this is my first and last warning to you ......I shouldn't see hereafter these kind of low marks in your paper......or else I won't hesitate to inform jk....got it....I think you know what will happen if jk comes to know about this right?.....so be careful  and study well ........can you do that?

Yn: (sadly) yes sir...

Mr Min: now you may go to your class and concentrate on your classes .....

Yn nodded and said thankyou and went out .......

Juha yn's bully heard all their conversation and now she wanted yn to betray Mr.Min with her promise and she wants to get punishment from her family.......

Juha being evil minded planned for a cunning plan to yn and to make her trap in it.......

Yn then went to home and spend 1 hour by walking in the garden and doing some small works......

Then at sharp 7 o clock she went to her room and started to study sincerely.......

When jk, V and Jimin return back from hospital they were shocked and also felt happy that she started to take studies sincerely..........

As they all went to fresh up, yn's phone popped up with a msg from an unknown number.......

Unknown: hi yn

Yn: hello!!!!may I who is talking that side......

Unknown: it's none of your business......don't get into or dig your head into unwanted matters ....now hear me and listen carefully......

Yn: hey who r u to blackmail me ...

Unknown: let me finish and then you can text me your reply......

     You love your kookie right......if you want your kookie to live then you should help me......or you kookie will die infront of you......

Yn:(scared) what are u saying....

Unknown: yes baby if you want your kookie in your life then you must help me......

Yn: please don't harm my kookie......tell me what you want I will give you all that.....but please I beg you don't do do anything to him...... please.....

Unknown: then hereafter for all the exams you have to study well and you should pass your answers to Juha ....you know Juha right and don't try to be smart that and tell that you don't know her......I know that she is your bully......She is my beloved sister and I'm her elder brother......but still you have to help her.....and for all exams she should get full marks ...........and again don't try to be smart you got it......and for tomorrows exam Juha will sit infront of you in the exam hall and you should share her all your answers ........If you made me cand my sister caught by any means then say bye to your kookie already......is that ok?

Yn: noo........I will do as you say.....I will help Juha ......please don't harm my kookie ...

Unknown: good girl......and one more thing don't you dare to say this to anyone.....u got that...

Yn: yes ......I won't tell anyone....

Unknown: okkkk

The unknown person just texted all these and went offline......

Yn was now scared and she now started sweating........she wanted to save her kookie so she is ready to give her life also......all she want is the good health of her kookie......

So she started studying......

When jk called yn for having dinner she said that she already had and started to study again.......

On the other hand

The unknown number who messaged yn is none other than Juha ......she lied that she has an elder brother.........she knows that yn loves kookie.....that's why she choose jk's name to black mail her......she knew that she won't say no if she blackmail her in the name of Jungkook......this was her evil plan.......

So thats all guys.......I hope you liked it....

-----------------------------------------------------------