Shocked

Yn and Jimin landed U.S.A. safely........yn was continuously asking about jk and now again she is asking for the 12th time.....

Yn; oppa when we will my kookie???

Jimi : yn please calm down.....you re just asking me this question for the 12th time......we will soon see him .......just wait for an hour .......

Then they finished all the procedure at the airport and get in to their own car and ride towards jk hospital.......

Jk messageed Jimin to leave her at the entrance and go........Jimin also did the same......

Jimin left her at the entrance saying that he has some important businesses to do and he will see her later and asked to to get in and see jk.....

Yn nodded and went inside  and asked tne receptionist that where jk is now.......the receptionist replied her that today they were having a awareness meeting so all doctors and nurses will be in the auditorium......

Yn went towards the auditorium and sat at the place for visitors at one corner........

Meanwhile jk saw the MSG of Jimin in which he replied that he left yn at the hospital............

Jk knew that she would straightly come to see him and he also knows that she is somewhere in the crowd........jk is sitting on the stage.......

Now jk was desperately searching yn ...........he also need the warmth and want her in his embrace.......Finally!!!!!! jk saw her sitting at the corner........,.......

Unknowingly a smile spread on his lips.....

Yn as soon as she entered there she saw jk and her eyes started to tear up........she was mesmerized in the beauty of jk .......he was wearing his lab coat with sethescope around his neck.........

When the meeting comes to an end the authorities informed that the bey are giving a free medical checkup and doctor Jungkook will preside over this camp..........Now all the patients were standing in a row to get a medical checkup.......out of 38 doctors yn was standing in the row to jk's room.......

On the other hand jk also saw yn standing  near his cabin and he didn't give her the attention.....yn felt some what sad .........here our jk had planned another evil plan to make yn feel jealous......you will get to see the plan while going on through the story.........

Yn tried to go first into jks room but she was the last one standing in that row......

Jk's nurse taking all the required vitals of the patient and send their information along with them to discuss with jk.....

Now finally it's yn's turn.......

Yn got in ......she was terrified to see all those equipments........jk saw all these from his cabin.....now he requested the nurse to leave by saying that he will take care of the rest of the things........

The nurse also left ...yn saw jk was coming near her fir a second their eyes met......but jk didn't asked her anything......jk saw her figures and saw her that she became too  skinny ....now he was feeling guilty for not staying near her and taking care of her........

Jk asked her too stand on the weight machine and took her weight......he was shocked that she reduced 15kgs in a week.......then he also took her height,Bp, pulse rate,.....and etc.....

Yn was on the verge of crying during all these procedure......jk saw this and he didn't comfort her.....he then asked her to come and sit in the patients chair and he sat on the doctors chair.........

When jk was about to start the conversation the cabin door opened and a lady doctor in her young age came crying to him...

Lady doc: (crying) kookie......see my hand is injured it's hurting......

Jk: omo my Ruby baby.....what happened dear .....how this happened to my baby?????

Ruby: when I  was coming to your cabin a nail was near the reception .....I accidentally got injured by it.......

Here yn was shocked and was looking both of them and their drama......she was anger at Ruby for Caling her love as kookie......she was also shocked seeing kookie pampering like doing to his loved ones......

Jk: oo it's ok baby....I'm here na .....I will clean it and apply medicine.....and will be my brave babygirl and take the TT injection without any tantrums......you yourself is a doctor right ....and you know the importance of getting a TT injection right....

Ruby: but kookie I'm scared of injections you know na.....it will hurt so much(crying)

Jk: I know baby I will do it very gently.......and while injecting you can hold my hand or you can hug me....

Yn was on the verge of crying thinking that jk only gives his hand to hold...but he now offers her to hug him even im infront of him.......

Did he move on from me .....he is in love with her......am I going to lose my kookie.......hereafter he won't be there for me ....he won't pamper me .....he won't console me.........will he leave me for real.......thinking all these a drop of tear falls down from her eyes .........

Then jk took her to the room where he took yn's vitals........

There he.......

That's all guys .....I hope you all have enjoyed it........

______________________________________