THE END

Vasuki: one more thing sir.....your wife had agreed to go to college...

Jk:(shocked) really

Yn gave him a smile and shaked her head yes......

Jk: you are really something yn......I told and even begged you to continue your studies but you refused my words and now when your friend said you just said yes......I can't understand you yn...... nowadays you are not obeying my words..........no one is there to obey my words.....(he actingly  made a sad poker face)....

Yn: kookie don't act.....

Jk:it's ok leave everything and  now come lets have dinner......Im really hungry.....

Yn: okkk come lets eat.....

They had a very good dinner and Vasuki left from there........

In jk's bedroom...

Yn: kookie can I ask you something.......but please don't say no....

Jk: s baby go on.....

Yn: shall we get married???

Jk frowned

Jk: what happened suddenly

Yn: kookie say yes or no....

Jk: yn I'm surely going to marry you only.....

Yn: then marry me soon ......means within this month .....

Jk: within this month.......only 15 days are there for this month end.........r u serious.....

Yn: yes kookie I'm sure......

Jk: yn ......yn... See now look at me....come on.....now tell me what made you think like this ......I know there must be some reason behind your question.....come tell me .....share it baby

Yn:(teary)I'm scared kookie......I'm scared that someone might plan to snatch you from me same as juha did......I don't wanna leave you.....

Saying these she hugged him tightly and cried in his chest......

Jk: baby relax see nothing is going to happen.....see now listen ... complete your studies and soon after your graduation we will get married ok......now come on don't stress about anything and sleep

Time skips

7 months later

Yns graduation day.....

After getting her graduation

Yn: kookie see I made you proud right.....see I got my graduation with the highest scores......are u happy now

Jk: s baby I'm super happy......go tell bye to your friends and come we will leave.....

Yn went to bid bye to her friends......

When she came out she saw jk was standing near his car which was decorated and was written congratulations baby........after reading this yn saw jk kneel down there holding ring in his hand.......yn came there with her eyes filled with happy tears.....

Jk: baby I made you wait for these much days.....I think now it's time as you are already graduated......now will you marry me .......(said these and jk forwarded the ring)

Yn: I will (she too forwarded her hand).....

Then got married and lived their life happy.....

----------------------THE END-----------------------

I know  the ending is not good.....I'm sorry to disappoint you if the ending is not good......

And I really thank you all for supporting my story and thank you following me my dear followers...

And thank you too my silent readers.....even I'm also a silent reader........

Bye .....stay safe and happy.......