Getting ready for college

Jk:- Shut up. I didn't pulled it that hard but what were you thinking and where were you lost

Y/n:- Nothing... I-I was thinking about my friends...yes friends. It will be so good to meet them again in college. You know, when I decided you leave the study in between they all denied that and said they would help me in paying the fees but I didn't want that so I refused. But they didn't break the friendship. We all are still in touch and sometimes meet in cafes or anywhere and hang out. I am excited to see their reactions.
Y/n was smiling all the time talking about her friends and all. They all were happy to know that she has some real friends and she will not be alone there.

The whole day passed with their talks and small fights between vmin or taekook. And of course some scoldings to y/n.

Next day
They are done with done with their exercises and morning routine. Y/n was heading downstairs. She seemed to be in a good mood today.

Y/n:- Good morning everyone
Vminkook:- Good morning princess/yniee

Jk:- You seem to be in a good mood today. Something good happened.

Y/n:- Not yet but soon it will be because we are going to my college, right? She said happily cutely making them smile at her.

Jimin:- Of course we will be going.

Jk:- Princess I'm sorry I won't be able to come, I have some important patients to check.

Tae:- Me too yniee.

Y/n:- Yaahh... What's to be sad in this ? It's fine and your work is also important. Moreover, jimine oppa is going with me right ? So, it's fine.

Jk:- Ok ok but before going you have to take your vitamin shots of today. And today I don't want to listen any whining and dare u to run away and hide somewhere or do something stupidity like yesterday then see what will happen.
Jk said with a serious and a little stern voice to make it clear that he isn't gonna listen anything this time.

Time skip
Now they are done with their breakfast and vmin and y/n are sitting on couch waiting for jk to bring the injection. As always y/n was thinking of something to get away from this even after knowing it will be in vain.
V and jimin noticed her face and understood what's going in her head. They sighed heavily and Tae wrapped his arms around y/n shoulder tightly preventing her from running away.

Y/n:- Oppa... I have to go washroom. I'll be back in 5min. Ok I am going.

V didn't say anything and just held her tighter knowing very well her tactics. Just then jk came back and saw Jimin eyeing him about what was happening.
Jk pov
Not again please y/n !!! I don't wanna shout at her. I hope she listens today.
Jk:- Ok y/n come here now. Let's get over this fast.
He said avoiding eye contact with y/n and took out the syringe.

Jimin:- Come on get up y/n. We will get late and I also have to go to the hospital after that.
Jimin said and pushed her towards jk. Before y/n can even run jk caught her hand and pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.
Jk:- Calm down baby... Hug me tight ok? I will be gentle and will over it soon.
Y/n was still wiggling in his hold as jk was holding her tight so she won't run away. Jk was now loosing his patience, he was about to raise his voice but V stopped him. V came and sat beside jk and turned y/n's face towards him and started talking to her to distract her.
V:- Y/n see this, we told you about our brothers right? I told them about you also and see what they have send me.
V showed her the chats between all of them but he haven't send them her photos yet.
V:- They are very eager to meet their little sister. What about you Ynieee? Are u exited to meet your other brothers, hmmm?

Y/n:- Yeah oppa(sniff) I'm also very excited to- AAAHHHHHH !!! Remove it jk pleasee.... it's hurting it hurts remove it remove it..

Jk:- Just some secs baby... baby don't move please.

Y/n:- No remove it right now...Ughhhh !! FUCKKKK
Y/n was continuously crying and sobbing hard. She didn't realise when the curse left from her mouth. She was just crying and trying to get away.

Jk:- Ok ok done..calm down. Calm down.
Jk said and rubbed the cotton in her injected area for sometime then made her dress proper. Y/n was still sobbing but had calmed down a bit.

Jimin:- Y/n, how can you curse in front of your elders, huh? Leave elders you should not curse in front of anyone. You know that, don't you? You- (cut off by V)

V:- Leave it hyung.. she was just crying and it must have accidentally slipped out of her mouth. It's fine. She will not do it again, right yniee?

Y/n:- Yeah oppa.. I'm sorry. I'll not do again. Sorry koo~ She said sobbing a little while looking down

Jk:- It's fine baby. But be careful next time ok? If you are okay now, then you should get going to college. I'm heading upstairs to get ready okay.
Jk said and stood up and took the injection to dispose it. He went upstairs.

Jimin:- I'm waiting outside. Come with your files soon.
Jimin said and left from there.

Y/n got sad and looked down. She thought jimin got angry with her.
Y/n:- Is jimine oppa mad at me. He didn't say anything. I'm sorry.. I didn't do intentionally.
She said in low voice and soon her eyes got teary. Tae panicked seeing her and moved to her.
V:- Yniee.. dear please don't cry. It's fine..no need to worry. He will be okay no need to be sad.

That's all guys......I hope you liked it

______________________________________