suffer

Jimin pov

V and me entered in jk's room and saw all the things in his room were messed up and jk was sitting at the corner of the floor crouching with his head to the knees............

Jimin and V tried to talk to him.......but he kep crying all the time........

After some time jk was now calmed a bit and V and Jimin asked him what happened.........

Jk narrated him every thing ..........

Jk: hyung am I not allowed to love someone if I'm rich......

Jimin: no jk it's not like that you don't worry

Jk: how can I not worry hyung .....she rejected me by saying that I'm rich........is it my fault that I'm rich.......If leave this will she be mine,??????

V: jk it ok .....she may have some personal reasons to accept you......you please give her sometime then she will be okkk......

Jk didn't said anything and he just sat their silently........

Then Jimin made him sleep him in a guest room and asked a maid to clean his room.........

The next day

At yn's house

My leave will finish tomorrow...but I can't wait to see my kookie.......I want to see him and talk to him today....I'm sur that he was ver hurt by my words yesterday..........but it was my fate......I'm sorry kookie I am doing all this for your good only.......please don't misunderstand me.........(while saying this a drop of tear escaped from her eyes......)

At hospital

Ym went to hospital very early today....she don't want the chance to miss him .......

At 10 o clock

Jk still didn't arrived at the hospital

At 10.30 jk arrived.......yn saw his arrival and went little near him.....jk saw her ........but he didn't give any preference to her......

Yn: good morning sir......

Jk: (cold)hmmmm

Yn was really hurt .......she clearly came to know that jk misunderstood her......now she atleast wanted to.have a small talk with jk........

She was thinking with what excuse she can get into his cabin......
Then something suddenly steiked in her mind that jk had told her to get 2 injections and a blood test when she returns after her leave ........

Yn:this is the good idea with this I will go into his cabin.....he clearly knews that I'm scared of injection ....so he will talk calmly and pamper me.....

She knocked the door of jk's cabin and he asked her to get in.......

Jk saw that it was yn and he maintained a cold behaviour with her.........

Jk: what you want???

Yn: (scared) sir you asked me to vist you after my leave for my medications

Jk didn't said anything and wrote something in his prescription pad .....then he called a nurse ......

Nurse entered

Jk: here I wrote 2 injections .....give her these and collect her blood sample give it for the test which I have written........

Yn was now sad she thought that jk will give her injection

Nurse asked yn to come and went to prepare the injection.......

Yn was standing there looking at jk

Yn: sir won't you give me injection......

Jk: no, the nurse will give you the injection.......go and get it from her...now get out....I don't have time to talk with you.....,

Yn felt heartbroken when jk said these words.......she was crying ther and say ding. When jk said her to get out she ran from there crying.......

Yn went to her reception chair instead of going to the nurse .....

Jk was watching her through the CCTV camera from his cabin......he was feeling guilty for saying those words.......he felt by seeing his baby cry.......

After 10 minutes the nurse to who jk gave the prescription came to her and asked her why she was not coming to get the injection.......

Yn: I don't need injection please leave me alone for sometime.

Nurse:mam this is sirs order..I can't do anything if you don't want to get injection then I will just go and inform sir and come.......

Yn thought jk was already angry in her and she is not willing to make him angry on her more......so she agreed and slowly went with her to the injection room.......

Jk was standing near the corner and hearing their conversation...

At injection room

Nurse: mam please fold your sleeves first u will take your blood sample......

Yn: please do it slowly......

The nurse tied the tourniquet around her arm and searched for a vein......then she slowly inserted the needle yn started shouting

As we all know that taking blood sample won't hurt that much......but here yn has a ver fragile body and her skin too sensitive to pain....she can't even hold the mosquito bite pain.....

Jk was standing out of the injection room and hearing all her screams ......he is scolding himself for making yn go through all this without a support.......

Then he went inside and saw yn crying very hard. The nurse was trying to console her by saying some sweet words as well as she was preparing two injections........

Yn wanted jk to come to her a say some soothing words to her......she wanted to be in his embrace.......she clearly knows that this all won't happen......but for her shock jk suddenly open the door and came inside .............on seeing jk yn felt relieved that he has come for her only........

Jk:(to nurse) you can go and handle other patients I will handle her......

The nurse nodded and went out........

Jk washed his hands and wore a pair of gloves and stared to prepare the injection whic was left half unprepared by the nurse............

Yn hesitantly asked jk.......

Hey bubs how r u all ........another chapter is uploaded.....

Please comment me that if you are ok with story in which BTS as the main lead......if not please tell me in the comment section ......I will write another story with random name in future......and also please comment about my English........