Bro-Sis Bond

Both yn and Jimin entered into the mansion......

Jimin: yn we have reached the mansion .....come on get down...

Yn was sitting there while playing with her fingers.......

Jimin: yn what happened?????

Yn: (teary eyes) oppa please I am not willing to enter into the mansion and stand infront of jk sir ....please leave me ....... please admit me in any orphanage

Jimin: yn don't you dare to say me to admit you in an orphanage.....or else you will tight hard slap from me.......do you know what is an orphanage????(seriously)

Yn: a place where kids and parents are left when there is no one to take care of them......

Jimin: exactly yn when there is no one to take care of them......but for you I'm there .....didn't you accept me as you brother and called me as oppa.......then why are you insisting me to send you to the orphanage......
I'm telling you this as a last warning don't you dare to speak these  kind of things infront of this  mansion ( seriously) got it...

Yn sensed Jimin is in anger and she wanted to make him happy and not to spoil his mood.......and on the other side yn was overwhelmed with happiness as she got a new strict and caring brother....to make him smile yn replied to order by saluting him .........

Yn: (saluting)yes sir....

Jimin smiled and seeing this yn also smiled

Author pov: what a bro sis bonding..........😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jimin:now come on get inside.....

Yn nodded and hesitantly walked inside the mansion with their mind sets.    

When she entered V was sitting in the sofa and was reading some documents in his laptop.......

V: yah jimin ah where were you .....oh yn you are here.....

Jimin signalled V to act like he don't know why yn is here that's why he asked she was here.......

Jimin: Yes ,she is here and from here after she will live with us.......any problem Mr.V ??????

V: what ....any problem for me.....not  at all ...finally I'm getting a cute sis to fight here as I was all alone even you and jk are here......but I don't think I am alone now......I am going to enjoy .......

Yn: but sir Jimin oppa and you are having many appointments in the hospital right and even though I am also having work ....am I right Jimin oppa?????

V: (whinning) yn see even now you are addressing Jimin as oppa and not me......and its your boss order you are also going to call me as oppa got it....???Now come on call oppa......

Yn: ok v oppa.......

V: thats like my princess.....and princess you said we have work right ........we only have day duty and we still have time in night.....we can play games,watch movies......and can have lots of fun......how about it now.....

Yn: double done oppa..........I have to thank you oppas for accepting me as your sister here......I am really grateful towards you(teary eyes)

Seeing her talking emotionally jimin and V's eyes also got tears.....

Jimin/V: please don't cry dear princess....

Yn: no oppa I won't cry please you don't cry .....I can't see my boss and my strict loving brother's cry.......

Jimin and V chucked at her comment.....

Jimin: ah V ...I forgot to tell  our cute sis  is having fever we have to check her and give her medicine..   

Yn: oppa please don't spoil my mood......I'm really scared of yours doctor side and your doctor things .......please oppa.....please skip this part.....If I take rest , then I will be alright.....

V: are you a doctor......we will decide you will be alright or not .......

Yn pouted cutely while looking down ....

Jimin: yn come I will show your room.....

Yn: (hesitantly) oppa you don't have to  give me a seperate room ........I can adjust in the workers quarters .....

Jimin lost his calmness with her reply......

Jimin: yn didn't I tell you that you are our sister.....why the hell can't you understand.......why are avoiding the care and protection we are giving you.....do you think the love whic we show is fake ....or do you think that we are just helping our hospital receptionist out of pity........what is roaming on your mind.....please tell us..... 

When Jimin took all his anger in her she started to cry silently........

Yn: it's nothing like that oppa ....I don't want to be a burden to you .......that's why I said to you like this and if jk sir comes to know that I am residing in his mansion and occupying one of his room means he will think very cheaply and badly about me......

V in his mind: we all are doing this according to his plan only ....poor yn don't know what's going around her......but don't worry dear everything will be fine and atlast you and jk will be together and will lead a happy life.......

Jimin: didn't I tell you that I will talk to him.......

Yn : sorry oppa hereafter I won't repeat it......  Please forgive me....

Jimin: v take her to her room and make her fresh up....I will go to my study room and get my things for her check up......

V: ok hyung

V : come on yn let's go to you room.....

While climbing the steps

Yn,: do I went beyond my limit ......

V: its not like that yn.......he is too much stressed and you were also saying the same thing and it made him take out all his anger in you......don't take it serious ....now see he will come and say sorry to you.....

Yn: I didn't asked you expecting his sorry...I wanted to know am I overreacting or going beyond my limits ....

V: it's nothing like that ....don't think about it.....and now show me your smile face and get inside your room.....

Jimin's pov

Jimin: ahhh what I did.......today is her first day and  I took all my frustration on her...ahhh.......what a fool am I......first I have to apologise to her ..saying this he took the required medical things and went towards her room.........

There he saw😯😯😯😯😯😯

Hahaha.   Double update.......

Are you happy.....I hope you all enjoyed the bro- sis bond..........but I don't think this chapter was good......sorry if I disappoint you

That's it for today guys .....