Good time

Suddenly their bedroom door opened and here comes the person she needed to save her...Vmin

Vmin:- Hey guysss.. We are back !!!
They both said excitedly coming inside their room but soon frowned looking at y/n

Tae:- What happened ynieee, hmm? Why your eyes are so red and puffy huh? Did something happened? Did you got hurt somewhere princess? Tell-

Jimin:- What is this stick doing here huh? Jungkook.. did you beat her with this???
Jimin said seriously looking at Jk who immediately stood up and visibly gulped hard.

Jk:- Anii... I didn't do anything. I didn't even touch her with the stick.

Y/n:- LIAR!!! Oppa, you know he bought the stick to beat me only.
Y/n said dramatically and stood up on the bed and pointed her forefinger to Jk.

V:- What is this happening huh ? How can u do this? Who allowed you that you can use the stick with her ? Answer me Jungkook.
Now V also stood up and was seriously looking at Jk and here Jk started sweating seeing this possessive brothers who can kill him with their dangerous glares only.

Jk:- H-hyung...how can you say that ? She is m-my baby also, right? How can I use the stick on her.
He said backing away a little and looking scaredly at them.

Jimin:- Then what is this doing here Jk? It's been years this hasn't been used. Do u want to have a taste of this again, huh?

Y/n was seeing all this drama and she thought to stop it before it gets into something serious.
Y/n:- Oppa, calm down. Nothing happened which you are assuming. I'm all fine. And he didn't do anything to me. Actually...
And soon she narrated the whole story to both of them from morning till now.

Tae:- You scaredy bunny, can't u say this things properly huh? You would have gotten something for sure.

Jk:- I'm sorry but I really got scared looking both of u. And yeah I swear I was not even thinking of using this. I just brought this to make her say the truth.
Now Jk was the one who was pouting sadly like a cute sad little bunny.

Jimin:- Ok ok fine, don't sulk now. We are sorry for scaring u maknae.

Jimin threw the stick and hugged Jk and soon Tae also joined the hug. Y/n was smiling going awww at the bond between them.

They broke the hug in some secs and soon y/n broke the silence, "I'm hungwwy"
She said in a baby voice making them chuckle.

Jk:- Come on you naughty baby of mine.. let's get you tummy full.
He saw y/n making a grabby hand indicating him to pick her up.

He shooked his head side by side and made his way towards his baby before lifting her like a koala as if she is a paper sheet.
"What a precious little baby I've got" and started walking

"Hyungs you both also freshen up and come downstairs to have something to eat, ok !!" He said without even bothering to look at them or didn't even wait for their reply and walked downstairs

Y/n snuggled in his neck while jk just smiled.

Time skips
Now y/n and jk are eating sandwich made by of course Jk. Thinking after sometime jk said, "Y/n...baby, you know you should to be sorry to yoongi hyung. No matter what happened and whose fault was it but at the end you were also involved in this mess,right?"

Y/n stopped eating and looked at jk but instantly made a pout on her face and said, " kookie I'm scared... He looks very scary and strict. I am very scared of him.......even he was not ready to hear the truth from side.....he started to say rubbish towards me......

Jk: it's ok yn.....he is too strict and sincere in his work that's why he is like this......ok now leave all this have your dinner fast and can you do a check up on me dr.yn

Yn smiled happily.....and nodded as yes.....

Then jimin and V also had their dinner with her..........

Jimin: princess you go to your room and get ready for sleep.....I have to discuss about one of my patient's history with him.....

Yn: but oppa ......kookie told me that I want to give him a chey up......and I wanted to do it.....and your telling me to go and sleep......it's not fair oppa.....

Jimin understood that she is in a mood to play with Jimin......he was laughing at her reaction.....

Jimin: Dr yn your patient will come to your within 10 min.....is that ok doctor....

Yn:(acting like doctor and speaking stylishly) ok and send my patient without fail ....or else you will lose your job here ....got that??

Jimin and jk was laughing at her way of speaking

Yn: stop it......why are u laughing......any comic is going on infront of you.....and you(pointing Jimin) did you get that....send him to my room fast......

Jimin: ok doctor

Yn went to her room....

Jimin and tae called jk to their study room to discuss about her health condition

Tae: jk how is yn now......did you check her blood this week......no hyung I will do it today or tomorrow.....don't worry hyung.....

Jimin: okk....but do it fast .....

Tae: jk I'm thinking that yn has skipped her lot of vaccinations and that's why she has a very weak immune power......dud u check her vaccine chart ..????

Jk: no hyung ......I asked the orphanage to send her chart number and they replied that they will send within this week.....only after that I will come to know about it........

Jimin: if she didn't had all her vaccines means again it is going to be a big and difficult task for us ......

Jk: yeah it's really going to be difficult.....

Jimin: ok now go fast or your Dr.yn will come and eat me .........

All three of them laughed at each other........

Jk entered the room

That's it guys ............I hope you enjoyed it..........

______________________________________