Pampering

Jk started to prepare the injections for yn........yn was in her room and was lying on the bed .........as she travelled in the flight she was very tired.......so she also as soon as she laid down.......

Jk came with prepared injections,alcohol wipe, and cotton in her room......he saw yn was sleeping cross the bed........for a second he was mesmerized by  her cute sleeping face.......he then made her lay straight on the bed.........he kept the injections aside and apologize for going to make her cry........

Jk: baby .......I'm really sorry for doing this to you .........these injections are very important for you now.......as you have skipped meals ,your immunity is very low and you are dehydrated....so I need to put to in drips(iv) and one energy booster  vitamin injection........then you have to take you daily dose of vitamin medications also.......please do t hate me ...... please try to bear the pain for me..........

He said these and made her turn around and then slowly slided her skirt down ...............
He then rubbed her left butt with the disinfectant and took the injection .........he opened the cap of the needles and discarded few drops of medicine from it.........then he made a grip on her waist and hold her legs with his.........he then slowly injected the needle inside.......yn flinched due to the entering of needle in her body............but when he pushed the medicine inside, she jerked her body from his hold and started weeping heavily...........she then tried to touch the needle with her hand.......but jk was fast enough to catch hold her hand ........she stared blabbering in immense pain of the medicine......the injection was an energy booster....so it will take time to administer and it will burn very much while administering

Yn: ahhh ...... please stop it kookie........it hurts very much ......please .....ahhhhhhhhh

Jk: shhhhh......my brave brave babygirl na.......just 5 seconda more........shhhhh.and don( removing the needle).............done baby...... (Placed a cotton and rubbing over the injection site)  see I got you ....it's nothing...... nothing......I'm really sorry baby.......it was necessary..............you didn't had your dinner and breakfast and your immune level is very low and Morey you are so tired of that........that's why I gave you this injection baby.........please don't cry for your kookie.......

Yn: (crying) it really hurts like hell........I can't even move my leg kookie.........please hereafter I will have my food correctly.....please don't give this injections again.....please kookie....please......

Jk: it's ok baby.........I won't give you that injection hereafter only if you say that you will have your food properly.......

Yn nodded.......

Jk chuckled and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead........

Jk: now will you listen to your kookie......

Yn nodded........

Jk: see don't panic ok.....I'm with you.......now.listen carefully.......you are taking vitamin shots daily from Jimin hyung right......and it's been a week since you are taking it right........now I'm going to give you the same two shots now nd after 4 days I will again give u a check up and I will give you tablets....... did you get that????

Yn: (scared) ye.....yes....

Jk: baby why are u scared......

Yn: I don't want injection please.........(crying)..

Jk: no baby we can't skip these.......you already know na.....that's why Jimin hyung also gave you this everyday.......
Now be a good girl and hug me I will also hug  you .....then I will give you injection.........it will be over soon.......and this injections will not be painful as the earlier one ok?

Yn nodded and hugged jk.......jk also hugged .....he then rubbed disinfectant on her right butt.......  Yn flinched and slightly jerked on  the cold sensation......

Jk: shhh nothing baby.......I'm just cleaning the area .....

Yn already started crying......

Jk then made a tight grip on her and slowly injected........yn continued her crying.......but jk didn't stop and was continuously calming her........he then again injected the second medicine in the same side ......yn cried even more.......after injecting her he took the cotton and rubbed over the area to ease her pain.......yn was crying without breathing.........now jk became scared and he took her in his shoulders and was walking here and there in his room.........even then yn didn't stopped crying........but after a lots of efforts she slowly stopped crying and jk mad her look at him .......when he saw her face he was  feeling so sad for doing this to her...........her face was fully red and her eyes was swollen............

Jk: I'm sorry...... please forgive me.....

Yn didn't said anything and looked down ad was sobbing.....

Jk: baby .....look at me ..... please.......she looked him for a second and hugged him and started crying on his shoulders..........

Jk: it's ok baby..........

Jk wanted to make her forget about the injection so he thought to lighten her mood .......

Jk: baby you want to hug me and sleep right????? Come on  today no one will stop us.......come I will take you in my embrace........with that he too her in his embrace and made her sleep.........

She slept fast due to the tiredness of crying............

Soon Jimin came to her room saw .........

That's all guys .......I hope you love it.......

______________________________________