Reports

Jk started reading yn's blood reports carefully.......

She has vitamin definitely and ESR (lack of immunity to fight against diseases ,so a person who gets affected by it will frequently fall ill......)

Jk: she needs special care,diet and medications strictly to be followed.....only then she can over come her deficiency........

Jk knews that yn don't takes her meals at proper time......so he wanted her infront of his eyes all the time........

Jk went to jimin's cabin......V was also there discussing history of some patients.......

At Jimin's cabin

Jk: hyung may I come in .....

Jimin: yah jk don't be formal just get in ....tell me what u want?????

Jk: hyung please read this(,handed the report to Jimin)

Jimin and V together reads the report ......

Jimin: it's not that serious but it needed to be treated as soon as possible......or else it will be serious......

Jk nodded as he knew about it........

Jimin:you know about the treatment right......then why are wasting your time by waiting here........go and just inform her about her health and the treatment procedure........

Jk: hyung you know na...she is ignoring me ........and also I know that she is not taking her meals on time.......if I wanted to take care of her then she should be infront of me all the time......

Jimin: so you are telling indirectly that yn should come to our house live infront of your eyes.....

Jk smiled and gave an high five to Jimin and V

Jimin: ok you leave this matter to me .....I will make yn live in our house ......is that okay......

Jk : double ok hyung....(smiles)

Jimin:but I need a day time

Jk: take as you want hyung but don't forget to bring her to our house ........

Jimin nodded........

Then jk left to his cabin

Jimin: v, go to our personal records room and collect information about yn.......please be quick

V: ok hyung.......

Jk was doing a surgery from last 3 hours and here v brought yn's records......now both Jimin and V are planning for a sketch plan to bring yn to their home.......

Jimin: yn is an orphan........her parents died when she was 10.....and now she was residing in a rent house.......I think if we go to this address means we will get to know more about yn......

V: lets go hyung.......

Jimin smiles by seeing V 's fastness ........

Both of them get in the car and reached her place and now they were searching for the house owner to know more about yn..........

Finally they saw the house owner and now they are privately discussing about yn and her background.......

House owner: sir yn ,,she came asked and for rent before 3 months and said that she lost her parents and she completed her studies and then she got her job in the top 1 hospital........by saying these she asked for a rent house....but she didn't pay the rent for this month.....and when I asked she said that her salary was insufficient for her as she helped some lady in the hospital..........

Jimin: oooo is that so.....(then suddenly he got an idea)

Jimin: I want to make her leave the house and in repay I will give u an offer.....I will give you the money and you make yn leave the home.......is that ok?????

House owner thought for a while and asked him why he was so desperate to make yn leave the house.......

Then Jimin revealed his reality that he was the top doctor and partner of that top 1 hospital.........and he that yn is one of her closed relative and she is not taking care of herself.......now she is affected by some diseases and we need to cure her.......for that she want to come to our house live infront is and only then we will be able to treat her properly....if you need you can see the reports........

The house owner read the reports and it was clearly written that she was diagnosed with some vitamin deficiency...........

Then the House owner agreed their deal...........

Jimin and V went to the home

Jk was In his room ..and when he saw them arriving he quickly went to them and barged with questions.....

Jk,: hyung what have you made?????.....did yn yn come with you????,where is she????

Jimin: jk calm down........don't worry yn will be here soon.......

Jk; please hyung make her here really fast ......I have to start her medications.......

Jimin:Dr.Jk your yn will be here within 24 hours is that okay..........

Jk: oh really ....within 24 hours ......thank you so much hyung......(jk hugged Jimin tightly and he ran to the upstairs)

-----------------------------------------------------------