Her first workout session

Next Day
Sunday
5:50am

Jk pov
We are done with some of our exercises and now I'm heading to our room to wake my baby up. It's her first time in a while to wake up this early so we have to take care of that.

I came to see her sleeping soundly being curled up a little. I smiled and went towards her.
Jk:- Yniee, princess..wake up. It's already 6.

Y/n:- Mhmm..She whinned a bit and slowly opened her eyes and saw jungkook sitting beside her smiling at her. She slowly crawled to him and put her head on his lap and again closed her eyes making him chuckle.

Jk:- Baby wake up already. Do you wanna get scolded from your oppas on your first day, hmmm?
He said calmly not to scare her. He made her sit and soon she also opened her eyes rubbing it cutely making jk ruffle her hairs.

Y/n:- Koo~ please don't do this na.. I'll be there within 15min. Pleaseee~
Y/n whined a bit in her sleepy tone with cute doe pleading eyes making jk melt right there.

Jk:- Ok ok, no will scold you..now go and get freshened up, okay? I'm heading down.
Y/n nodded and went to the bathroom and jk also went down to continue his exercises.

Time skip
Y/n came down hurriedly thinking she got late and they will be mad at her. Soon she saw all of them in the living room talking about something but soon they all looked at her and smiled. Y/n felt a bit relieved that they aren't mad.

Y/n:- Good morning oppas, good morning kookie

Vminkook:- Good morning ynieee/baby.

Jimin:- So, shall we go?

Y/n:- Oppa if you all don't mind, can we do the exercises in the garden?

Tae:- Of course dear !! No problem in these and today's weather is also quite good. Let's get going now.

Y/n nodded while smiling and excitedly went out.

In garden
Jimin:- Okay so y/n we are gonna do some light stretching first and then we will jog here. Is it clear?
Jimin was now a bit serious and focused but still talked calmly.

Y/n nodded and they all started their streching and y/n was following jk's steps.

After 5min

Y/n pov
It's been a while we have started jogging. I'm feeling tired now. I don't think I can run more.
Y/n:- Oppa, I can't run anymore. Please let's just stop today.

Tae:- Y/n, just 3mins more and we are done. You can do it y/n.
Tae said looking at her slowing down a bit so she could relax.
Jk also held y/n's hand to help her.

Jimin:- Come on girl. You can do it.

After few min
Tae:- And we are done. He said stopping breathing heavily.

Y/n:- Uhh... finally!!! I'm so tired. Kookie~ my legs are paining.
She whined sitting on the grass painting heavily.
Jk smiled and rubbed her back to calm her down.

Jimin:- Very well dear... You did so great today and because of this yiu are gonna get a reward. Jimin said giving his infamous eye smiling.

Y/n:- Really !? What is it?? She said excitedly.

Jimin:- Your favourite chocolate pancakes.

Y/n:- Woaahhh~ Let's go eat fast. I'm very hungry. She licked her lips acting to imagine how delicious the pancakes are.

Jk:- For sure we will be going but before that we have to do some stretching so that you won't feel much pain as it's your first day. Now come on let's finish this up.

Y/n sulked for a bit but eventually did whatever they instructed her.
Now they are all done and jk carried her to their room to freshen up.
A/n pov
They all have freshened up and have come down. They are at living room as y/n wanted to have breakfast there.

Soon there breakfast came and y/n was about to dig on her pancakes when she saw her plate sliding to another side.    ( *How can a plate move on its own*)      Y/n thought and pouted but then she noticed jk's hand holding her a glass of milk in front of her. She understood jk did that and was about to protest but she got a stern look from all three of them making her quietly drink the whole glass of milk making disgusting faces.

Jimin:- Y/n, as today is Sunday we will go to your college tomorrow. And you know one of our cousin brothers is also a professor and has recently joined your college.

Tae:- Is it yoongi hyung, hyung?

Jimin nodded and jk said, " It's good to have him back here. Now we all are here only and no one is staying outside. Wait- y/n you haven't met our others brothers till now, right?"

Y/n:- How would I meet them when I got to know about them now. Y/n pouted making them chuckle.

Tae said, " Ok ok you will meet them soon.. For now some of them are in out of Seoul, so let them come and we will introduce you to all of them.

Jimin:- Yeah and it's a good thing that the college you are studying in is the same where yoon hyung teaches. We need not to worry about more.

Y/n thought.   ( * Ok I'm doomed another brother of them will be college means they will be getting every report of me. Ughhh !! College was the only place where I was able to do whatever I wanted not bullying or something bad though. But still like sometimes creating trouble or bunking classes but I had no one they could complain to that time but now this three will get on my poor innocent head if they found anything.. uwwwuu.  ( *internally fake crying*) I-

Y/n got snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a pull on her right ear making her yelp in pain.
Y/n:- Aaaaahh.. jk what are you doing? Leave my ear, it will come out from it's place.

Jk:- Shut up. I didn't pulled it that hard but what were you thinking haa? Were you lost?

That's all guys ........I hope you liked it

______________________________________