Investigating

Vasuki: yn...

Yn:Vasuki.......you.....what happened.......why r u here

Vasuki: tha... that...... I'm sick that's why I came to meet him and after coming here only I came to know that he is your boyfriend.......

Yn: OOO .....what happened do you have fever....

Vasuki: no yn...I'm just having muscle pain........now I'm leaving you can have your time with him........ok bye take care.....

Jk: here is your prescription (signalled to see the prescription paper) you can collect your medicines from the dispensary.......

Vasuki: thank you sir.....ok yn I'm leaving bye...

Yn: bye

Jk(cold): what brings you here......

Yn: I thought to bring lunch for you with all your favourite food....

Jk: I don't need this......

Yn: don't worry kookie I didn't made it....I know the food which I gave you last night is not good so I told our maid to cook good food for you.....

Jk now came to know that she is suppressing herself.....truly jk loved her food so much.....it tastes so delicious.......but it is not the good time to reveal it to her.....

Jk: now it's not my break time to have lunch ........you can have your lunch here and take up the rest with you to home.........I have to check on my patients......I'm not like wasting my time like you......and I'm not too useless like you....

Saying this he went out wearing his lab coat.......yn stood there while tears forming in her eyes.....

In the prescription paper it was written as jk asked vasuki to meet him up in their college particularly ko yoongi 's cabin

Yn: I'm doing it all for you...even I can't reveal what is he with me...even you have also noticed that I studied very well and prepared very well for my exam.......I'm sorry I can't reveal it to you.......I really sorry kookiee....

Saying these she again packed all these and went to her home.....jk was standing apart from his room and was keenly watching her from outside.....he also then went for rounds very sadly.......

It was already lunch time now and Jk was with some other doctors discussing some important cases. Soon, during the lunch break he moved towards his cabin.

Reaching his cabin, he took all his belongings and left the cabin to go towards the parking area.

Jk pov
I left the hospital and am currently on the way to y/n's college. I need to know what actually is happening because I can't just make a conclusion after seeing the written marks when I have seen her studying hard in front of eyes.
I reached the college within half an hour and walked towards Yoongi hyung's cabin.
When I reached there yoongi hyung was doing something in his laptop....

Jk then knocked the door and then yoongi noticed jk and asked him to get in...

Yoongi: what happened jungkookah? Anything serious....

Jk: hyung I want you to investigate what is going on with yn during the exams ........even yn's friend also informed me the same today morning......if you want you can call Vasuki from her class....we can discuss....but I'm 100percent sure that yn studied well and she wrote the exam well......something happened in the exam hall.....

Yoongi: how is that possible jk.....that too in the exam hall......it's impossible......all the exam halls are under the surveillance of cctv.....then how could this happen......

Jk: what you said????come again.....

Yoongi: I said every exam hall has
Cctv camera......

Jk: the.......

Just then they hear a knock knock......you allowed them to get in.....it was vasuki..........

Jk: come on vasuki......don't hesitate...I already told him.....

Vasuki just nodded and came in

Jk: hyung then you can check the cameras right.......

Yoongi: (sigh) ok as you wish just for your satisfaction......but I'm sure that nothing will be done in the exam hall......

Jk: yeah kets see hyung ...first come we can goo to the security room.....

While they were walking towards the security room jk asked some questions to vasuki regarding yn

Jk: Vasuki have you noticed the same behaviour with yn for the last exam also.....

Vasuki: yes sir ........while I'm calming her only you came there and took her with you......

Jk nodded

Jk: hyung then let's check yesterday's exam halls camera......

Yoongi nodded and then played that particular exam halls camera.....the video started playing......

They saw

That's all guys I hope you all have enjoyed it .....

Happy New Year to all .....have a healthy and prosperous New Year to come.......stay safe and be happy.....

______________________________________