Meeting her friend

Yn:(crying) oppa will tae oppa won't talk to me anymore ............I'm sorry I didn't curse intentionally....it just slipped out from my mouth due to pain while kookie is injecting.......

V: it's ok princess......he cant live without talking to you........come we will talk in the car..........

Jk ,yn and V went outside ....... there Jimin was waiting for them sitting in the driver seat ............they all came and sat on the seat .....yn and jk was sitting in the backside and V is sitting beside Jimin .........jk and V are discussing some random medical history of some patients........Jimin was concentrating on his driving ........yn was keenly watching Jimin that he would talk to her..........

After 15 minutes

Still jk and V are discussing about the patients and Jimi is still not talking and driving........yn thought that jimin is hell angry with her and he won't talk to her hereafter......and she was negatively thinking about all those things......a sob left from her mouth ........ everyone stopped for a second a looked at her .....she was crying silently........

Jk consoled her and asked what happened......

Jk: baby.....shhh.look at me what happened....????? Is your butt still paining from injection........come on lay on my lap......I will rub it .....

Yn: (crying and talking cutely like a baby) all this happened because of you only kookie.......you were not so gentle with me today......because of the pain only without my knowledge I cursed......see now my oppa is talking to me also.......(saying this she started hitting him lightly....and jk was laughing)

Jimin awed at her overwhelmed cuteness and he parked the car and got out of the car........he asked jk to drive the car and he sat next to yn.....

Jimin: what happened to my mochi ......What you want me to do to get your forgiveness for not talking to my cutie ....

Yn: take me with you to your hospital......I'm not going to college today.......I will come with you to hospital and I won't disturb you there

Jimin: why don't you want to go to your college.....today is your first day right......if you didn't go to your college in your first day of reopening, then it will a bad impression on your professors about you........so instead to going hospital with us u can ask any other thing .......

Yn (nods): ok wait......then you have give me whatever I ask .....

Jimin : sure princess

Yn: oppa kookie is not playing with me......I want him to be my patient and I will be his doctor......

Jimin: why only your kookie is your patient, won't you treat us if we are your patients......

Yn: why not oppa......we will play for sure and that to today itself.....

Jimin : done princess.....jk and V are u ok with our decision.....

V: yes hyung...

Jk:ok hyung

They all reached her college and bid her bye by saying some good words of encouragement and hugging her.....

After bidding then bye yn straightly went to the principal's room to ask and check about her time table and class......

Bang PD (principal): welcome miss yn......

Yn: good morning sir....

Bang PD: food morning here is your time table and for your class go straight and take upwards left side fifth class......all best dear yn......do good and well in your studies....

Yn was walking to her class while searching in the first floor ......then she met with a girl who was also so nervous and it seems like she was also searching her class ........yn went to her and talked to her casually......

Yn: mm hi....my name is yn ....are you new here .......

Vasuki: hi my name is Vasuki ......I'm new here and I was Searcy fir my class.....which department are you in??

Yn: I'm in XXXXX department....

Vasuki: oh that's great ......I am also searching for that department and the same class only.....

Yn: then come......by the way where are u from ??

Vasuki: I'm from India and I came here for my education purpose......

Yn: that's great .....how are you managing the language here.....do you know Korean......

Vasuki: yes a little bit .......

Yn : good.....I think we have reached our class ......

Vasuki: come we will get inside.......

(Both of them went inside their class and sat together) they both are becoming more close....

Some of the girls are staring at then because yn and vasuki are beautiful and they both were talking without Minding them......Juha who was bullie in the school and she was also studying in the same class of yn , was starting at them with jealous and anger......Juha went near them

Juha: hey...both of you get up........

Yn: why. ...is there any problem ......if you want to sit then you can use other chairs and desks .....why are u asking us to stand up....

Juha: I want to sit here only......

Yn: I won't stand .....Vasuki you also dont stand .....

Vasuki:please yn come we will go and sit somewhere else ......please don't create any problem......

Yn: no vasuki .....we are not going to any other place thats final........

Juha: you know who am I?......my father is a politician and my mom is a police......they are the good friends of our pricipal ..........

Yn: oh..so you are blackmailing me.....

Juha: of course yes......so be in your limit and don't go beyond it and now aside.....

Yn: (angry tone) no I won't.....

Juhua: I telling to move from my seat and how dare you not respecting my orders.....

Saying this she raised her hand to beat yn and Vasuki.......yn tried to stop her from hitting Vasuki not thinking about herself.....so she started to fight with Juha......

Then the professor came.....

???: SILENCE (banging the book and stick on the table loudly)

That's it........I hope you guys enjoyed it......

______________________________________