Still care

Yn hesitantly asked jk

Yn: (sobbing a little) sir you told me to get the injection from the nurse and now you were here........you still care for me after I'm doing all this to you......

Jk: what is your problem ......can't you be quiet .......if I ask any questions u just answer, othertime please shut your mouth.......I feel irritated seeing your face.......(jk said these with stone heart because he wanted to show that he is not weak infront her after rejecting his proposal.....

Yn noticed sadness when he said these words to yn.....

Jk: come on now lay on your stomach.....

Yn laid on the bed without any tantrums..........

Jk thought that she may be angry and disappointed in him as he said those harsh words to her.......now he wanted to know whether his illusion is right or wrong.......

Jk removed her pants a little and rubbed alcohol pad over her right butt ........yn flinch lightly due to the cold sensation........

Jk: if you want then you can hold my hand(cold)

Yn denied by saying no........

Now jk was clear that yn was disappointed in him thats why she denied to hold his hand.........he felt sad for those harsh words to her now........

Jk took the injection and uncapped it slowly injected........

When the needle was slowly entering into her butt yn flinched very badly and grabbed the bedsheet very tightly and started to cry...........on the other hand jk was also trying to control his tears by seeing his love in so much pain.......but what to do he want to do this inorder to have a helthy life for her......

This time jk didn't console or said any pampering words to her.......

After injecting he took a cotton and rubbed the injection site for 30 seconds.......then he moved towards the other side and removed her pants........yn became scared and tighten her butt muscles........
On seeing this jk said

Jk: relax your muscles (cold)

Yn was trying but she can't due to her fear........

Jk became angry thinking that she is disobeying his orders.........

He rubbed the alcohol pad over her left butt and injected ........ as yn's butt muscles was tighten it hurted a lottt.....she cried hardly because of pain.......the medicine which jk was injecting is ver thick so it takes some time to finish injecting.....

Yn thought that he was punishing her with the injection......so she started to beg him.....

Yn: ( holding her both hands together) sir please take that injection out.....it's really hurting sir....please do...nt pun....ish me wi..th tha..t dreadful thinn...ng......please I beg you sir .......ahhhhhhh.

Jk was really trying to hold back his tears as he saw her hold her hands towards him......

Jk: yn I know this injection hurts.......please just 10 seconds bear it for me..........

Yn:ahhhhhhh sir I can't please ........ahhhh..... ahhhhhhhhh

Jk:ok....ok....ok....don't cry

Jk took the needle out and placed a cotton and started to rub slowly..........but due to immense pain yn was crying continuously and sobbing hardly........

Jk placed a bandaid over her injection site .......the tears which he was holding finally fall down from his eyes.....jk suddenly went to the washroom and washed his face......he don't want yn to see his teary face......he came back and saw yn rubbing her butt while crying........

Jk went near her and took another cotton and started to rub the same place.......when yn realised jk touch she stopped rubbing and let jk rub over the injection site...........

Jk: I want you to be clear that I didn't give injection as a punishment......it was a heavy dose and moreover you didn't relax your muscles even after my warning...that's why it hurted a lot.......don't think that I'm punishing you ....you know what before becoming a doctor we have taken oath that we will help the patients and we won't show any vengeance while treating them......you get that........now you go home and take rest .....apply ice cubes over the injected area........ tomorrow I will examine the injected site ...if you didn't obey my words then I will find it out tomorrow........(jk said all these in a strict tone) he said these and made her wear the dress properly.....

Yn just nodded as yes

Jk: I'm prescribing medicines for that I need to go to my cabin....are u coming with me to my cabin or ok here.........

Yn: I'm coming with you sir......

Jk: ok then come .....

Jk went outside and was waiting for yn....he saw yn walking slowly while limping........he also walked slowly with her.......but they didn't had any conversation between them.......they entered in his cabin and yn was just standing there.......

Jk: come sit down...(without looking into her face)

Jk noticed yn is in pain and he saw her biting her lips I control her sob......

Jk: is it hurting that much????? Will you let me check it for once????if needed then I will give an ointment to apply there....

Yn: no sir it's ok.......

Jk: here is your medications....you may leave now(he said while concentrating towards his computer)

Yn thought that atleast he will see her whe saying bye....but no.....yn went out of his cabin without saying anything.......

After yn left jk looked through the door.....he clearly knows that yn is feeling guilty over her words for yesterday........but she was not ready to accept ...... something keeps blabbering in her mind........

Jk: something is stopping her from accepting me but I don't know what is that....anyhow I have to find it out and sort it as soon as possible........then again he was typing something in his laptop

After 15min a nurse came and handed him yn blood report......

Jk took her read carefully....

Hello that's it ....I hope you have enjoyed it

-----------------------------------------------------------