Calming her & Confessing

Jk opened the door and saw yn standing there with number of  variety of tablets  in her hand........when jk was entering into the room she already put 3 tablets in her mouth and started eating.......jk became hell nervous and ran towards her......

Jk: ynnnn........yn....what are you doing.....spit that out....come on fast ....(while holding her chin)

Jk was very nervous  and was continuously asking her to spit the tablet but yn was crying and chewing the tablet....jk became scared and took her to the bathroom and made her vomit the tablets without her will .........when he was done he wiped her mouth with a towel ......while doing all these he maintained  a cold and angry look.......then he dragged her out the bathroom and brought her to the bedroom and made her to sit on the bed harshly......

Jk: why you did this

Yn didn't replied and looked down.......

Jk: I'm asking why have you did this????do you know what are the problems you will face........fuck  will lose your kidney ,hear disease, stomach disorder, intestinal problems and it even cause death......are you willing to die..???.

Yn: S I am willing to die....I don't want to live in this cruel world .......(shouting)

Jk: but why .....(shouting)

Yn: (shouting & crying) because of you........I took this decision all be ause of you ....did you get that now.........by the way why are caring me now .....go and enjoy with your girlfriend that Ruby.......

Jk: yn.......

Yn: enough........my life is over.....today you saved my but tomorrow or any day you can't..........I will surely due(shouting)

Jk slapped her

Jk: what is hell is your problem ???

Yn: you are my problem........your are only problem.......why did I fall in love with you ......why did you come into my life.......why you made addict to yourself.........

I came here to see you .....but here you moved on from me and started to live with another girl .....then what do you expect from me.......I should come and tell you that I also moved on and I will take care of myself right..........you can but I can't ......because I truly love you...........(wiped her tears)

I am sorry for should at love.......you wanted to hear those words from me right......now hear it.......l love you my kookie..........I want you in my life till the end .......but now I cant sorry for disturbing you........ hereafter I won't cross in your life ......take care.......

She said those words and and was leaving the room ......jk dragged her inside and kissed her passionately and romantically...........yn kissing yn tears fall out and jk wiped them......they had a  good kissing session for 3 min and they broke the kiss.......and jk spoke

Jk: you said everything you wanted to say ........now hear me.......the day when I last met you in your bedroom for giving you injection ,I heard all your talks.......I wanted to hear those precious words from your mouth ........I clearly know that you also love me and something keeps you accepting my proposal.........that's why I did all this ...........coming to U.S.A. is my plan......and making you come here also was my plan....

Jimin hyung told you that he was going to attend the meeting a d he wants you to accompany you right........That's not true.....that was all my plan......V hyung also knew about it .........

You know how much I need you........I needed you in my embrace........I want to care you, pamper you, console you and participate in all your  ups and down.........I wanted to tell you again.......yn I love you.....will you be mine forever (tearing)

Yn was also crying  and said yes to his proposal  and hugged him and cried in his embrace ......

Jk: sshhh calm down everything is fine now......don't worry.......I'm here......I'm sorry for all this .....I'm really sorry........please don't cry I can't see you .........

Yn(calmed a little) : then who was that girl at the hospital whom you injected......

Jk(Chuckled): she is my friend Ruby.....she is the one who helps me with all my office works in the hospital.......she is also a good doctor.....I requested to act sick but when she came to my cabin, she seriously got scratched by an iron nail......she  took this as a chance and acted according to that .......

Yn: (again crying) you know how much u felt pain when you called her baby, kissed her forehead and asked her to hug you......I was sitting there and was crying internally.....(sobbing)

Jk: sshh okkk now ...... everything is now sort out right.........no more crying........okkk........now call me by the name you wanted to call me....

Yn: w..w..what name?

Jk: I knew everything .....come say it quickly after that you have to have your lunch  and have to take 3 injections.......

Yn: what 3 injections.....then I won't say the name.......tell me that you won't give me injection then I will call you ....

Jk: I will think about it.....now be quick I can't wait anymore.....

Yn: (took a deep breath)kookie...... kookieeeeee ......... kookieeeeee........was it enough for you

Jk: thank you my baby ......thank you so much........now come lets go have  our lunch

Now yn was calmed down..........jk insisted her to eat and complained her that she was too skinny........yn looked at the table and found all vegetables.....he was not eating and jk was feeding her........he was eating all of them with a pout.........

Jk: yn baby go to the room and take rest for a while .......I will take some of my documents and come.......

Yn also went to her room and jk went to prepare the injections to give yn.......

That's all guys...........I hope you liked it

______________________________________