Begging for his forgiveness

Y/n was just crying her out since the time she came back from college. She was currently sitting in the corner  of the living room and Jk was in their room.

In the living room

Yn's pov

Y/n was sitting on the sofa and was thinking about the whole incident which happened in this whole month.
Why is this all happening to me? I just want kookie safe. What if kookie never talks to me again and leaves me like everyone did? I can't let this happen. I'll beg him to not do this. But I can't even tell him the truth. Please god help me...

Y/n thought all this and again sobbed out. She finally decided to make something for Jk according to his likes and soon moved towards the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the room
Jk just came out of the bathroom. But when he stepped out it he scanned the room and felt a pang in his heart. Usually at this time Y/n would be at their room sitting on the bed waiting for him so that they can spend time but today she wasn't there. He again felt lonely just like he was before. Shaking his head after realising the present, he moved towards the mirror and combed his hair.

He was very tired and hungry. He thought to make something for both of them and went to downstairs.

Reaching the last stair, he could smell something delicious being cooked and that too his favourite ones. He walked towards the kitchen and the scene made him admire the beauty standing there working her sweat out.

He was just standing there looking the baby he adores the most. It's the first Y/n was cooking so he never knew how the food would taste. But he made his mind, no matter how the food is he is gonna eat each and every bite of it.

Just after the dishes completed, she smiled a little satisfied with what she did. She looked up only to jump a little back. She got shocked seeing Jk standing there silently. She saw his expressionless eyes and cold face and looked down biting her bottom lip.

Jk got a cleared view of her face. Red puffy eyes, red nose with pale face and lips dry. He was worried about her but didn't say anything.

Y/n soon brought all the dishes upto dining table and Jk sat there silently observing her every move.

Y/n:- "Koo-kie, I made this all for you. Please taste it and tell me how's it?"
She said slowly and looked at him with a hope to get any response from him but no response.

Jk just lifted his hand and took two plates and served equally in both of them. He glanced at y/n for once and immediately she sat on her seat.

Both started eating silently. Y/n was barely eating something. She was just looking at Jk finding words to talk to him. Jk sensed the stares and before he loose himself he thought to finish eating and go from there.

Soon he completed his food and made his way towards their room. Y/n just followed him behind and finally broke the silence. "Jungkook please listen to me I'm sorry. This won't happen again. I'm sorr-"
She got interrupted with the shutting of room door by Jk. Y/n flinched back a little and stared at the door while tears started forming in her eyes.

She then sat on their again and started crying again and left without having her food.......she thought jk is more angry on her and decided not to disturb him.......then she slept on the floor itself ...

Jk pov

I'm feeling very guilty to behave like this to yn......I know my yn is good in her studies and even she studies well these days as I have noticed her in these past days.......but how come she can get low scores even after studying this much?......there must be something really suspect in this matter......if I confront yn then she won't tell me the truth directly.......I need to find out about this ...........even I made yn hurt by my words ....I'm sure that she must crying now ...let me go and see her ......

He then went down to see whether she is crying or not......

He went down and saw yn was sleeping in the floor and with swollen eyes and red nose........he then saw that yn had not  finished her dinner.....

He then went down and took her to her room and made her sleep in the bed .......

After that he went to his room ..........and slept...

Next morning

He woke before yn woke up and went to his hospital without having breakfast.....

Yn pov

I woke up and saw kookie is not with me and  had already went to the hospital........she then remembered that yesterday she slept in the floor and how come she is on today and she slowly smiled knowing that jk still care for her.......

She went down and asked the maid whether jk had breakfast or not the maid replied that he hadn't......

Then yn thought to bring all his favourite food for luch and she herself will bring to the hospital for her kookie .....she asked the maid to prepare jk's favourite food......

Then she went to fresh up herself......

At noon

In jk's cabin

Jk was keenly looking into a patient's history .......someone knocked the door .......

Jk: yes come in ...

??: Hello dr........my name in Vasuki and I'm yn's friend......

Jk: oo you are vasuki....please come and have your seat........yn had told about you very much.....today only I got the chance to meet you......tell me how can I help you......r u sick.....

Vasuki: no sir.....I'm ok.....I just came here to talk about yn...

Jk(frowned):about yn??

Vasuki: yes sir.......sir actually yn is not in a secured state of mind.......she is always restless and becomes sad and sometimes starts crying once she comes out of the exam hall.........before exam she said that she prepared well for the exam and once she comes out of the hall she will start crying......whenever I confront her and ask what has happened she is not telling me the reason and always says to leave it......  There must be some reasons behind it I don't know about  it......I came here to tell you to take care of her ......I know your relationship with her is good there is some other problem rather than your relationship......

Jk: whatever u thought is right.....there is some problem which yn is hiding from me......I want to find it out.....you know what yn failed in akk her exams......Mr Min your professor called me and asked me to meet him up.....I went there and he showed me her marks....she scored very low marks......

???:(knock knock)

Jk: get in

Vasuki: yn ....

Yn: vasuki......