Juliette

Full Name: Juliette Naomi Wright

Name: Juliette Wright

Nicknames: Jules, Juli, Ettie, Ette, Liette, J, Jule, Nay, Legs, Speedy, Flash, Mini Wright

Date Of Birth: December 13th 1996 (24 While in Love Island)

Star signs: Pisces

Places she has lived: Islington, London, England (1996- Present)

Languages: English, French, Dutch, Spanish, German, Italian (Fluent)

Height: 172 cm (5 foot 7 Inches)

Instagram: juliette.wright

Occupation: Footballer (Forward) at Arsenal Women's Team and England National Woman's Team.

Immediate Family: Ian Wright (Father)
Unknown (Mother)
Shaun Wright- Phillips (Sibling)
Bradley Wright- Phillips (Sibling)
Stacey Wright (Sibling)
Brett Wright (Sibling)
Bobbi Lee Wright (Sibling)
Coco Wright (Sibling)
Roxanne Wright (Sibling)
Lola Wright (Sibling)

Best Friends in the Villa: Chloe Burrows, Lucinda Strafford, Toby Aromolaran, Teddy Soares, Abigail Rawlings

Face Claim: Jamilla Strand

FACTS ABOUT JULIETTE:

* She got four A*'s at A Level, even if she was playing Football professionally at the time.

* In her career she made her debut in Everton's Women's team. She stayed there from 2012 to 2013, playing there for 2 seasons. And overall scoring 12 goals.

* Shen then moved to Liverpool's Women's team from 2014 to 2016, playing three seasons there. And scoring 15 goals.

" She then moved to Arsenal in 2017, and she has played there ever since. And she has 113 goals there over all, one less than Vivianne Miedema, and they have been at the club for the same amount of time, and have played the same amount of games. 

* And in 2013, Juliette made her England Lioness' debut under the management of Sampson against Japan. And since then has played 99 games, and having scored 59 goals, going over Ellen White's number during the 2022 Euro's.

* She is a morning and night person, she is very weird as she can function normally when she has very little sleep, but on her days off she will practically sleep all day.

* She lives with Vivianne Miedema, and lived with her during the Lockdown in 2020 and in 2021 while Vivianne moved with her, to live with her step mother, father and family.

* She is a Pluviophile as she loves the sound of rain and it relaxes her and she more often then not will fall asleep when they hear rain falling, and she loves the rain and the cold. She despises the heat. That is gonna be a problem.

* She wears glasses most of the time, but she wears her contacts more in public.

* She is a loud personality and she will speak her mind when she needs to and when she finds people being pathetic over something.

* She is Ambidextrous, but she uses her left side for more things compared to her right.

* She has a large amount of male and female admirers.

* She has an extremely high pain tolerance, she has never cried when getting a piercing or one of her tattoos and she doesn't make a noise.

* She brought a teddy from home called Flit, the other half of the Arsenal Women's Team Mascot, and the England Lioness' Mascot. It is identical to Vivianne's Flip.

* She loves her coffee, and she has a group chat with Danielle Van De Donk, Beth Mead, Vivienne Miedema, Jordan Nobbs and Leah Williamson for their little coffee meetings. They're currently trying to get Danielle to come back to England so they can all go out for some Coffee.

* She is a wild personality and is very loud and cheeky on and off of the pitch. She just likes embarrassing other players for shits and giggles.

* She is self sufficient, and doesn't like relying on people that aren't Vivienne, her father or Beth Mead, Lucy Bronze, Ella Toone and Alessia Russo.

* She is not a fan of kids. She loves babies but she despises children from the age of 4 to until they are adults.

* In 2017-2018 she was in a mentally abusive relationship. She officially ended it at the start of 2018, however it was still being dealt with until May 2018. This was also how it was shown how close she is to Lucy Bronze. During a match for the England National Team, Lucy was the first of the girls to protect Juliette after her ex ran onto the pitch, literally going between Juliette and her ex.

* On the pitch it is like she has this weird thing with Vivianne where it is almost like they can read each other's mind and it is just creepy, they link up a lot in plays. And I mean it is like that sometimes off the pitch.

* For Christmas in 2019, she gave Vivianne one of her England shirts, which she wore in the World Cup, and Vivianne gave her a shirt from the World Cup, and every year they give each other a new shirt at Christmas and at their birthdays, it's just one of their traditions, and they have a little collection of them.

* She has only one piercing, and she has her firsts in her ear done and that was it, she didn't want anymore as it started to get caught more and more as she played.

* Her best friends out of the Villa are: Vivianne Miedema, Alessia Russo, Ella Toone, Lucy Bronze, Leah Williamson, Jill Roord, Danielle Van De Donk, Rachel Daly, Georgia Stanway, Bukayo Saka, Alex Greenwood, Chloe Kelly.

* She is known for being one of the fastest footballers at the moment.

TATTOOS OF JULIETTE:

* She only has three tattoos but each has an extremely important meaning to her.

* She has the Arsenal logo in small on the side of her right upper arm, because that club has done so much for her, they have saved her from Toxic relationships and just her going through the worst time of her life in 2016.

* She has 'Still Breathing;' on her left fore arm, to remind her of the words that her best friends would use so much when she went though a shitty time in her life. And they all we with her when she got that tattoo.

* She has her final and most recent tattoo as a plaster, with the initials VM, BM, DVDD, LW, AR, LB, and ET on the plaster, holding a heart on the back of her calf, as she wanted to know that she can get hurt and she can be broken but she will get pulled back together.